Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee hee, I like being one of the many 31 year olds! (Will be tomorrow anyway, o_Ooo I'm a Capricorn, stubborn beast!)

I just tuned in to CSI last year when I caught an eppy and saw Greg. Love at first sight.

I'm trying to recall the tv shows I watched as a teenager... Dukes of Hazzard? MacGyver? Can't remember exact air dates of any of those shows. And DOS? oh brother, I remember hating computers... had an electric type writer that was my best friend, when I wasn't outside that is.
Oh and I have one little girl, about to turn 3 and she'll most likely be the only one I have. Love kids but discovered lately that I'd like to keep my life moving forward and if I have another one... well, it would stall out (would have to stay home even longer).
Ramble over, nothing to see here....
(did I mention that I'm a touch crazy too?)
:eek:

^^

YEAH! MacGyver! I truly think that show is the reason I have Physics degree... I really wanted to be MacGyver... it was funny.

:lol: you arent that old,...if you say that, you are saying WP is old! :eek: Im not hearing that! :rolleyes: :D

Posted by SpinLizard:
^^

YEAH! MacGyver! I truly think that show is the reason I have Physics degree... I really wanted to be MacGyver... it was funny.

MacGyver was a god! :eek:

Let's see, some of the shows I remember most growing up were, "The A-Team", still love that show. "Magnum PI", that man was hot! "Remington Steele", "Miami Vice", so now I guess I am really datting myself here.

Kelly

I have an 18 year old son,a 16 year old daughter and a 5 year old daughter. I didn't feel old until people would ask me if my 5 year old is my grandchild!!! LOL, can't tell you my usual response to that remark,I would get kicked off the board!!!

McGyver? My dad watched that one day, the stuff that he does it so unrealistic...he stabbed a wall and then slid down, dont you think the knife would have fallen out? oh and he had some old guy attached to his waist. :lol:

Posted by BabaOReilly:
I LOVED MacGyver. Still do. Love the re-runs. That show was kick-ass. :D

They'll release season 1 on dvd in February :D
wheeeeeeeeeeee!
But I think we go bit off topic here...

Kazzy WP and I are the same age. He looks great. Me....not so great!! I would never insult out guy WP ;)

Ummm lol guys i think this has gone a little bit off topic hmm unless the original poster doesn't mind, then fine, but until then lets move back to topic please.

*thinks i remember Macgyver, have an ateam trivia club, and remember highly alot of the 80's shows, geez don't like this feeling must get them back on topic* :lol: LMFAO :D

Posted by Destiny:
Ummm lol guys i think this has gone a little bit off topic hmm unless the original poster doesn't mind, then fine, but until then lets move back to topic please.

Go head, I don't mind ;)

Posted by science_freak:
Posted by Destiny:

Go head, I don't mind ;)

Okay lol the orginial poster doesn't have a problem with it, so off the orginial topic is fine with me as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back