Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 29 years old. I watch CSI films of season 5 from AXN channel. Cause I live in Taiwan. I love it more than I can say. :)

My opinion is that its best to start at an older age, because you appreciate it more.7 years ago, i was 16. On one side it's a show for older people, but on the other side, who am I to talk, I started watching X-Files when I was 14, BUT on the third side, I am oly starting to really appreciate X-Files and understand it now, that I'm older, so maybe if you start at a young age you grow into it later on.
What is most important (I repeat, in my opinion) is that shows like this should be taken in an adult attitude. Even if you are young.

I am 14 and I started watching this show when I was in 5th grade. So, I was 11... And I started to understand/love/appreciate the show a year later. Now, I just can't get enough of CSI. I love the show so much.

I'm 36. Have been watching since CSI first came on channel 5 in the UK. Thank goodness Life on Mars finished last week and I can get back to CSI tonight!

im 13 and started watching last yr after playing the DArk Motives game, at first id only watch Miami and hated the others, but about a month l8r i luved em all!

Im 13 and have been watchin now for around 2 years. now im hooked there's no going back lol. My parents got me watching so im very thankful! im still catching up on missed episodes when i can though. :)

i'm 14 (just turned.. march 26/catherine's bday!! haha). i've like CSI for... i think it's 2 years now. my mom got me hooked, and then i got my dad hooked!! haha. well.. there's no shutting me up about CSI anymore!! HAHAHA!

I liked it since I was 13... Right around my 14 birthday is when I really got into it... I would catch eps every now and then... I've been watching crime shows for as long as I can remember... I would watch 'em with my mama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back