How much life left in the CSI series?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by daisymay, Jul 28, 2010.

1. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

So, a reboot of CSI Las Vegas should do the job.

2. yen35

yen35 Witness

I am new to this forum but have been to the other 2 CSI forums. I thought this thread looked interesting. I would hate the day when they stopped the CSIs but at least they've gone for a longer time than my other favorite tv shows ( which are Star trek voyager, Shark and Charmed). Grey's is another one of my favorite tv shows and just finished season 6 but I don't see it running past season 10 like CSI Vegas. I was so upset to read on Wikipedia that CSI Miami season 8 had the lowest ratings because it was my favorite season.
    I'm so sorry Stella left NY and that Catherine is leaving Vegas after season 11. Its terrible when long time cast members leave and unless the replacements are good, no matter how good the show is, you don't feel like watching. In Grey's 2 long term cast members left in season 6 but I think the people they brought to replace them are equally good.
    So, bottom line, I won't grumble too much if non of them go past season 12 because as someone said, they should go out in glory and not with a whimper. I want SO BADLY to see Miami have a season 11 and 12 since watching any episode of it just makes my day) but they must end PROPERLY like Voyager and Charmed ended. Not like how Lost ended!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010