How Much is Gas Where you Live?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smokey, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

One station here has been at $3.99 for quite some time, but today they raised it to $4.19.

2. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

$4.57 for regular. ;__;
    Where the heck do you guys live?! D:
    Gas is so pricey here... boo on the Oil Companies. D:<

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I am in Michigan where it is hovering around the $4.15 mark. It has been ranging from $4.06 to $4.19. Gas is ridiculously high everywhere.

4. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

hey here in the Philippines a liter of unleaded costs 61.17 pesos or around $1.40 per liter.. making it around $5.60 a gallon. every weekend it increases..whew!! if only i could walk to work!! :-(

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Here in Wisconsin, well in my city anyways, it has been $3.99 to $4.00 since a few days before the 4th. Naturally the prices raise before the holidays....but today I looked and it was $4.07. :eek: I wasn't expecting that...wallet got a bit smaller today. *cries*

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm in Orlando, FL. Most gas stations are still just below $4.00/gal. here.

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

:eek:It's about 2,40$ per litre now.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

$4.05 here in Western Pennsylvania, about the same sometimes a few cents lower across the border into Ohio.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Nw its $4.79 in So. California for regular un-leaded, ridiculous:eek: and here's a brief article about the gas prices in Suudi Arabia, whre we get our oil:wtf: what's wrong with this picture?

Saudia Arabia, Suktan al-Mazeen recently stopped at a gas station to fill up his SUV paying 45 cents a gallon..about one tenth of what Americans are paying these days. But the Saudi technician says Americans shouldn't be jealous. Inflation that has hit 30-year highs on everything else in this kingdom despite the flush of oil money. "I tell Americans don't feel envious, because gas is cheaper here, we're worse off than before [oh shut up] While Saudis don't feel the pain at the pump, they feel it everywhere else, paying more at grocery stores [so are we] and rent [same] as oil prices reached almot $145 a barrel last week, almost 11%, breaking double-digits for the first time since the 70's. And Saudis are grappling with mass unemployment-estimated at 30% among young people aged 16-26 and their stock market is down 10% since the beginning of the year! OH, BOO-HOO-HOO:klingon:

The Associated Press

10. Dizzney

I paid $3.91/gal today to fill my tank...so it is under $4 here barely.

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

:wtf:Where do you live?? Here in NE GA gas runs from 3.99/gal to 4.12/gal.:eek:

I try to find the best price without driving for miles to do it. Using gas to get a few pennies savings makes no sense to me...:confused:

12. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I'm in eastern NC. It's been hovering right around $4 for a while. Some places are a little over, some a little under.

13. Dizzney

I live in Orlando, FL. I work right by a RaceTrac Station and it is always about $.05-.10 cheaper than a lot of the other stations in the area. Otherwise I usually go a tiny bit out of the way and fill at Sam's Club.

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Dizzney, I worked in Orange City, FL, a couple of times at a hotel beside one of those RaceTrac stations. Back here in West Virginia, it is still $4.09 near my house, $4.05 closer to work.

15. Gravity

Gravity Witness

Here it's 1.60 euro which is 2.51$ per liter which is about 9.49$ per gallon