How many?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that everyone here who could (countrywise) did. this is a csi board :p i didnt vote. i have a moral thing against voting in most cases, but i watched the minute i could :)

csi_watcher_8 i love your signature.

OMG,I live in South Africa *faints*

And we are only on Season 6 *faints again*
And only Season 3 on the channel I ahve *faints yet again*

Sorry, had to tell someone this random fact:p

I... had to pick... choose not to answer...

I had just gotten back from London England that day and was still 4 hrs ahead...

I feel asleep! :( I can't believe I feel asleep....

i watched it. i was an avid csi:ny watcher...now i'm getting into LV! i'm catching up by watching the older episodes on spike... :)

How could I not watch?! The second I walk into English I see my friend who got me into CSI and we turn to each other and say how many days until CSI and on Thursday she's like, "Guess what's on tonight?" I laugh and go, "CSI!!!"

I'm in Singapore...
And they'e reruning season 6 now...
We've got a long way to go for season 7...
Sighs....

i have a friend in singapore...if im correct, i think they start in november...not long...or was it february? i can check
my country is a complicated mess. there are 2 channels that show it, and they are totally out of order...but i do have season 7, and i am very thankful to that :)

^November?
I doubt it pabzi...There have been no promos for season seven here yet..There should be some if we were having it in November...
February seems more likely...
At least you have season 7..Enjoy it man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back