House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

A month hiatus? What are we gonna do in the meanwhile?

*Runs away in panic*

It's on a month hiatus because of FOX's coverage of the MLB playoffs, but I think they're gonna show re-runs on Wednesdays.

Today episode seems cool. Well what i saw of it. For some reason the sound went off for the comercial :)mad:) but i read some spoilers for it :D

Tonight's episode was good. Poor House, his jailbait wasn't in love with him. :lol: I loved the Wilson/Cuddy scene in the stairwell.

I loved the Wilson and Cuddy parts to and the House/Cuddy :D

House was halarious in that episode "You cant stop are love!!!" :lol: that was the best part.

:lol: I almost fell out of my chair when House yelled that from behind the door. And when he made fun of Foreman about his date. Zing!!! :D New episodes can't come soon enough!

Did they have a preview for the next episode??? i didn't see one on the chanel i saw or is the hiatus starting after todays one??

I loved How House Kept going into peoples offices, and when he was in Cuddys and Foreman was walking out and he jumped a little ahaha, it was kinda freaky when that kids eye was going to the back of his head. & when House was like yelling through the glass, HAHA. Oh Gee, I loved this episode.

This is what at I have never understood about Fox. You know you are going to air the Playoffs/World Series. So, why torment us with two or three weeks of House; and then take it off for a month. Why not just wait until after the World Series to start the season?

^ I think it's to build the anticipation of the fans so when the show does come back everyone will be more excited. If they waited for to start the season after the world series it would be too long of a wait from April or May & everyone would lose interest due to lack of patience but that's just my theory.

I tivoed(sp) House last night & I'm planning to watch it before CSI:NY tonight but I'm happy to hear that there are Huddy moments :D.

Oooo man that was a fab eppy, great one lines, some of the scenes had me PMSL!

Loved House kept going on about the carpet and moving everywhere in the hospital :D, brilliant

Damn this hiatus though :mad:

One of the best parts was when he was already in Wilson's office and when Wilson came in House looked at him and he just left :lol: plus when House was like to Foreman "You scared of the man" and Foreman laughed and shook his head but when he say Cuddy he jupmed back :lol: that was a good episode.

What was Ali thinking???? you dont have to be sick to LOVE House!!!

:lol: House likes making fun of Foreman almost as much as he likes making fun of Chase. But he was wrong, Foreman isn't afraid of the "man", he's afraid of the "woman". Don't really blame him, Cuddy can be scary sometimes!

I can't believe next Sunday on "Cuatro" (the Spanish channel that shows "House") is gonna be a special program 1 hour long with interviews with the cast and creators,showing the set,etc...It's called "House Unplugged".
I'm so jealous of the tv people that went to L.A. to make the interviews !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back