House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House#2: 'More Adictive Then Vicodin!'

Here is a photo of Lisa at the Emmy's. Gawd, I'm in love with her dress and she's so frigging beautiful!

Here are some more photos of the cast at the Emmy's:

Omar

Jennifer

Jesse

Hugh

Lisa x3 'Cause there can never be enough Lisa love ;)

Unfortunately I couldn't find photos of RSL. I don't think he was there :(.

Aww i would have wanted to see RSL, he's made of awesome.

Jesse why wont you smile :)

I love Conan, he's my hero and i love the begining with House :lol: that was the best. I also liked Hughs french ;)

Hugh was hilarious at the Emmys last night...."poof.....cinq"...and I loved the opening sequence with Conen and all of the shows....too bad House didn't win an Emmy...but I'm sure their will be plenty of time for one in the future... the cast was also beautiful as usual gotta love hugh laurie in a tux :D

Yeah Hugh looks hotter then hell in the pengwin suite (And i bet Jesse looks hotter then hell in the birthday suite) Damn 24 why did you win i wanted my House guys and dolls on stage.

Great pics of the cast, they were all stunning

Heard that RSL was there, but he went straight into the Emmy's and didn't stop for photographers

I loved Hugh at the show. I was really dissapointed that they didn't show more of them over here. I only saw Hugh presenting and Lisa on the red carpet.

Out of the shows nominated, they should have won hands down.

:lol: Oh man, that was hilarious! Makes me kinda wish that I'd actually watched the Emmys, but alas, I did not :(

I watched them last year, and Hugh presenting with Zach Braff was hilarious...I found a clip of it on YouTube, and here it is:
Last year's Emmys bit

:lol: Hugh is such a funny guy :D

:lol: Thanks for the link Carly, it was hilarious! And I also just watched the one where Hugh was speaking french. :lol: He did it so well, and still hilarious as ever!

I saw the clip of Hugh presenting an award with Helen Mirren in his French accent, PMSL when Hugh said poof 5 :lol:

Thanks for all those clips guys. They were fantastic. ;) I loved the bit when Hugh was speaking french. I can't say it enough! He got almost all of it right too, and I understood it. :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back