Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by stripforensics:
I could never be attracted to WP in any way. I don't understand why people are! :p

*tackles Greg*

He's just so incredibly hot! We all have different tastes, though. I can see why you think Greg is hot. He is incredibly hot! But we'll make a deal. I'll take WP and you take ES. Deal? (You can share from time to time if you want, though! :D)

This can be related to my last post, and call me a bit too analytical, but....

I read, and heard somewhere, that if your parents are older, you will more than likely be attracted to older people. It does sound a bit Freudian however.

I'm watching CSI right now actually.....dayumn!

Hahaha! It's funny you say that because my parents are older! Well, I mean, they're not REALLY old, but they were always a good bit older than my friends parents. I'm 20, my mother is 54 and my father is 55. He turns 56 this year!

*TIED* 1. David Caruso & Gary Sinise
2. George Eads
3. Carmine
4. Cristián de la Fuente (Sam Belmontes, The Lab Tech In CSI: Miami)

Well, since I'm really a fan of the original...

They're all tied for first. There is something about each of the guys that I love.

But on the others...I was a huge Rory Cochrane fan. I was upset when they lost Speedle...but alas...I stick the original for the fine men.

Posted by awesomeredhead:
Hahaha! It's funny you say that because my parents are older! Well, I mean, they're not REALLY old, but they were always a good bit older than my friends parents. I'm 20, my mother is 54 and my father is 55. He turns 56 this year!
I'm 21. My mom would be 50, and my dad is 76. Maybe I should thank my dad for being older than Billy. :lol:

*rubs hands* my kind of thread! Man, all of the CSI men are gorgeous (except for Horatio, who I'm just not into).

Hmm, but I HAD to pick:
1. Adam Rodriguez / Eric Delko (He and Emily Procter are my pick for hottest man & woman).
2. Carmine Giovinazzo / Danny Messer (cute in a geeky sort of way, but with a cool accent and great eyes).
3. Gary Dourdan / Warrick Brown (those eyes!).

I also like Greg and Archie from LV :lol: Tee hee, I should just say everyone...

for me it would be:
1. George Eads
2. Gary Dourdan
3. Adam Rodriguez
4. Eric Szmanda
5. All the rest of the guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back