Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch New York, but Gary Sinise is attractive and I can't remember his name, but that one guy is hot. "That one guy..." I know, not very descriptive. :lol: I think his name is Danny.

Miami, I also don't watch, but I know the characters names. Eric is really hot and he looked great in the premiere a couple nights ago (which I watched 10 minutes of)

Now onto the show I just can't get enough of. Gary is smoking, George is so hot and Eric is the cutest thing ever. If I had to pick who is the hottest, it'd probably be Gary. They're all basically tied for first though, Eric is very attractive and adorable and George's accent gets me everytime. :D I'm a sucker for a southern accent.

oooooomyyyyy....ya between warrick, nick, and greggo i couldnt choose...they are all so HOT! grissoms pretty sexee too but he's like 3 times my age so thats just weird...but uhmm...id pick greggo cuz when a guys really funny it makes him that much hotter and more fun to be around*

Tim Speedle
Eric Delko (quite contrary, hm?)

Well, actually I don't like to consider anybody as 'hot' anyway..

Vegas - Greg!!! :p....}
Miami - Wolf..........}gotta luv the geeks!!
New York - I'm not sure...danny i guess.

Hey, I see you're also fairly new here (I've seen you in this Speed thread before) and you got so many posts already! How did you do that?

well i only think that nick from the original csi is hot...i don't really think any one else from any of the other csi shows are hot either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back