Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRISSOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE 350 PICS OF HIM ON MY DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT THAT MAN..SO GODD DAMN HOT

Ok folks, lets all calm down and take some deep breaths. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Good now lets return to the HOTTEST MEN FROM ALL THREE CSI'S.

Its Nick btw. :D

Hey it says 'hottest men' PLURAL!!!! Whohoo, I can choose more than one... pffew *wipes forehead*.... Yep, Nick, and Greg with his funky hair, and Ryan is so cute - though my sister wants him, but she's way too old for him -, and Eric is so darn cute... and I totally fall for Warrick's eyes *melts* And i think i have a thing for Mac as well... however he needs to shave himself a bit better!

No Grissom or Horatio for me... yee can all have 'm! *throws in a bone* FETCH!

GRISSOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE 350 PICS OF HIM ON MY DESKTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT THAT MAN..SO GODD DAMN HOT

Wow! That was extremely enthusiastic. But he absoltutely is! It's not our fault we fell in love. He's the one that tripped us! ;)

George Eads. Hands Down. No Competition.

Then Gary Sinise and Eddie Cahill and Billy. Actually, the only guys I don't find physically attractive are the ones on Miami.

Billy/Grissom... He's alll good. :devil: :D I can never stop saying that enough. :rolleyes:

Me too! :lol:

Billy
banana.gif
Billy
banana.gif
Billy

--------
WilliamPetersen_sexyhot.jpg
:)

:lol:

Danny is for the younger set. I prefer older men, Grissom, Warrick, and Nick.

No offence, but Danny and Eric seem to young for me. (I will admit that they are cute though.)

GREG/ERIC all the friggin way.
Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo) is cute too, but not as cute
as our Greg/Eric =)

Danny for the younger set??? Thanks for the compliment Minnie... *feels young again*... But to be honest, there isn't actually one man on all three CSIs that really makes me glue to the TV... I just like bullets, dead bodies, a well-considered script and a Catherine that kicks Sara's butt... :D

mmmmm, csi...
i'd say:
1. CARMINE. hands down.
2. CARMINE. oh wait... no, i was right. CARMINE.
3. GEORGE. (and i agree with all the spanish talk from page two... that was hot. but since when do we speak alot of spanish in canada? french, yes, spanish, not so much...)
4. RORY. gah, it was all in the mannerisms... *sob* why did they kill him off??
5. Gary Sinese. hehe. he's sexy for an older guy.

and im sorry but william and david just dont do it for me. maybe it's because theyre on my friends' "sexy old man" list, which is just creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back