Hottest Men And Women - Poll

Ok I voted for:
LV : Warrick, Nick, (I wanted to vote for Greg but it was a toss up between him and Nick. But if we could vote for three Greg would also be there :D) Catherine, Sara

Miami: Eric, Ryan,

NY: Flack, Danny (if I could choose three, Mac would be there as well :D) Lindsay, Stella

can we start adding more content to replies please? otherwise this will become yet another spammy thread where people just list off names. maybe explain why a particular character is hot etc.

and if anyone has any input on my suggestion from the last time this thread was active:

ive noticed a few people mentioning who they would vote for if they were included in the poll. would you like a new poll created with the missing people? or maybe do different polls for csis, detectives, lab techs etc all in one thread?

if people would like to post their ideas and enough people are for it we can close this and start a new thread that includes everybody
please feel free to discuss it

Men

CSI: Warrick Brown - I love that slight cockyness about him. He's not overlly so, but that confidence is so endearing. Plus, his eyes....

Miami: Eric Delko - I don't know what it is about him 9besides the obvious hottness) but it's also his now more mature personality. In the earlier seasons, he was hot purely for his looks; but now, he's grown so much, his attitude is hot too. :devil: Just hot!

NY: Don Flack - The funny comments and wry wit, along with that smile? Hot!

Women

CSI: Cath Willows - I've always liked her, though I felt she became a little... over sexualised in a couple of the seasons. But she has such great bone structure, you'd have to be blind to notice her in a room. :lol:

Miami: Calleigh Duquesne - The woman's stunning, what more is there to say? ;) She's all sweet too, but Emily plays it in such away, you cn tell there is a more devilish side to Calleigh which makes her even hotter. :devil:

NY: Stella Bonasera - The confidence, and strength is hot. And her heritige.

Well, that was fun. I'm always happy if someone asks me to contemplate hot folk for a while :)

ive noticed a few people mentioning who they would vote for if they were included in the poll. would you like a new poll created with the missing people? or maybe do different polls for csis, detectives, lab techs etc all in one thread?

if people would like to post their ideas and enough people are for it we can close this and start a new thread that includes everybody

I think a thread including everyone would be too big. It would be a good idea for different polls containing detectives/lab techs/CSI's/maybe reccering characters if people are interestted in that.

Hope I helped somewhat AM :D

Easy-

LV: Nick and Greg- as if i'd choose anyone else?
Wendy.

NY Danny and Flack.
Lindsay

I dont really watch the miami to know any apart from speedy lol and horatio, and horatio isnt my kinda person.

Hottest men ummmm...

CSI:LV Nick and Grissom
CSI:NY Mac and Danny
CSI:Miami: Eric and Ryan

Hottes women, much easier

CSI:LV Catherine and Sofia
CSI:NY Stella and Lindsay
CSI:MIAMI Yelena and Calleigh

I'm watching only CSI: Las Vegas, so and my vote is for Las Vegas characters. Hottest Man: Nick Stokes (the reason i started watching the show :D) and for Hottest Woman: Catherine Willows (love tha way, she plays her role).

always disliked what they did to Speed why is Wolfe still there And now what happened to Sara is turning me off To Csi it's a good thing they still have Griss and Catherine but they can lose Hodges when I saw the episode where he was killed I actually applauded

Miami Men: Horatio and Eric.
Vegas Men: Nick and Warrick.
NY Men: ...i don't even know the names.

Oh wow i totally have the 'Two and a half Men' theme song stuck in my head now. :lol:

Miami Women: Calleigh.
Vegas Women: Cath and Sarah.
NY Women: Again, no idea.

Nick, Greg
Eric, Ryan
Danny, Don
Catherine, Sofia
Calleigh, Yelina
Stella, Lindsay

Beautiful people. :)

Back