Hottest CSI

garysloveslave welcome to the board! your banner is lovely but unfortunately is too large. board rules specify that signature banners may be a maximum of 75x220 pixels. please make these changes. thanks :)

Well I've just read through this whole fourm and it's very hard to pick but these are mine:
CSI Vegas: Greg/Cathrine
CSI Miami: Ryan/Calleigh
CSI NY: Flack/Aiden (I don't care if she is not on anymore she is still better than Lindsay!!!)

a reminder to everyone to add more content to posts. only one word or a list of names is considered spamming.

if it is not possible for people to carry on a discussion in this thread and it continues to be a place to spam, it will have to be closed.

catheline said:
Definitely Ryan Wolfe! Greg is a close second. And then Nicky.
Ladies – Sofia, Calleigh and Catherine.
Ryan cause just look at him! He's sexy, handsome, kinda good and bad boy at the same time IMO.
All the female CSIs I mentioned are beautiful, smart, kick-ass girls;)

Flack, Flack, Flack...

This man makes me faint on a regular basis... *thud*

See, the mere thought of him makes me go down the drain... :lol:

No serious now: Flack is smart, witty, snarky, uber-sexy and has the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen! *sigh* ;)

Well for me there has only ever been one CSI who is hotness personified and that would be Grissom.

He has those amazing blue eyes, that smirk, that intensity that makes you wonder what it would be like to have all that focus directed on you. Not to mention how incredibly sexy his brilliant mind is. And the clincher: Grissom doesn't know that he's hot...which just makes him more so, imo.

Back