Hot Actresses, Singers & Athletes Picture Thread..

Re: Hot actresses and Singers picture thread..

Sarah Mclachlan.
/Thats a beautiful picture of her.. I love it and i like her music its great and calm..

Beautiful women with beautiful voices:

Martina McBride

And The Dixie Chicks

okay my turn. Its getting more difficult but here the are..
The are some of my top 100 woman i like:
And of course her is number one:

Emily Procter

Jennifer Beals

Nicole kidman

OMG, the last one is really Nicole Kidman? Looks soo different :eek:
Jen is sexy as f** he*ll and Emily...don't think I need to tell you what I think about her, though I believe CSI actors belong in their respective threads, not here.
But then, who am I to complain about Emily pics ;)

MiaCharlize said:
though I believe CSI actors belong in their respective threads, not here.
But then, who am I to complain about Emily pics ;)
I agree, it is pretty hard to complain with Emily pictures. ;)

Although, I think it's best that CSI actors keep to their own thread in the CSI forums, as this forum is for TV that is non-CSI, that would be best. :)

its just to show who i like the most the others would be here because i have enough none csi woman i like.. so dont worrie about that any more.. :mad:

All I asked is that we keep the pictures to actress that are non-CSI, as there are threads dedicated in the CSI forums to each of them (including Emily Proctor). This forum is for TV that is non-CSI.

i know that i didnt post a single one before so i did it one time and thats it. So back to the topic, Mia yes the pic of Nicole is so different how she really looks now but i like it. it make her eyes looks great.
I love this woman to, she is in the ghostwisperer and i dont know her name but she looks hot on that pic.
And ofcourse Jennifer love hewit..

Okay then. I may have missed seeing that picture you originally posted, so I can understand the confusion. ;)

Nice pictures, by the way. :)

its okay tinkerbell, because of your nice screen name, no kidding its okay. im not mad. I never do it again promised..
;)

Nathalie, I love that pic of Nicole you posted! She looks so different, smoky eyes, jet black hair, fringe. Just WOW.

Anna Nalick

Tina Arena

Nathalie_Emily said:
I love this woman to, she is in the ghostwisperer and i dont know her name but she looks hot on that pic.

Her name is Aisha Tyler. She starred in CSI S5 as lab tech Mia Dickerson. :) She's very pretty.

Back