~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

That is interesting jorja_fan and I've read that too in interviews/articles. :)

Actually, I can imagine H listening to classical music. I think he would be quite eclectic in his tastes.

I've always wanted to see his apartment, affectionately called the 'Hopartment' on this Forum when I first joined! :lol:

Oh that poor dog :D - when should H take it out for a walk? :lol:

I suppose many of you here do visit DC's thread as well and I forgot to thank you guys for cheering me up the other day when I was all whiny and complaining about my bad luck. Sorryyyy!!! :p I got distracted by H :lol: So to make up for that, I post a pic for you all. And I'd also love to see the Hopartment. A man's apartment can reflect a lot about the man's character and taste. I think H is the kinda guy who can drink beer when he has/wants to but prefers not to. Would go for coffee instead coz he has to be alert for calls from his team or if there's a case coming up suddenly. A little wine won't hurt though. ;) And I imagine him NOT being a pajama guy. Just shirtless with a boxer on :devil: And music, jazz and I definitely can imagine him with classical music, I think he needs to unwind when he's alone, thinking about making a difference and Yelina... :lol:

hcyelina01sml.jpg

:lol: Ahh..well, I don't know why I can't imagine him listening to Classical music. I guess I'm just afraid that it might be true because I listen to Classical music! A little of Beethoven or 'The Godfather' theme song won't hurt eh! :D

I'd love him listening to "modern" classics... e.g. soundtracks :D

Can you imagine him singing under the shower? :lol: :lol: :lol:

what else stay, openly i too have to tell my opinion for H - music, dring, apartment.
don`t dring beer for certain, glass of wine can be able, but i see him use 'hard' alcohol :)
for the music i agree with you guys no way to by classical. for my it will be somthing that i listen usually - 'old' and 'clasic' staf like Rainbow, Doors, Ping Pink Floyd - ballads....(in private case more moremodern U2 or Depech Mode)
apartment - small, cozy, not overburdened with furniture. there is not flower or pictures (except family). it`s look like unmarried man place, but with H presence - orderly, clean simplified - use only for sleep.
H work too much and that`s why i don`t imaginate him with dog or other pets.but that is my opinion...
and about H and sport ?!!? wow...i don`t know...don`t look like hi do it often...(one epi hi mention to Rj that they mast going somedays for fishing)....H is so calm person and it look logically for me to practise mentally games like chess.....

PS Doors lyrics - H listen this song when he read new writers s..t

Strange days

Strange days have found us
Strange days have tracked us down
They're going to destroy our casual joys
We shall go on playing or find a new town

Strange eyes fill strange rooms
Voices will signal their tired end
The hostess is grinning
Her guests sleep from sinning
Hear me talk of sin and you know this is it

Strange days have found us
And through their strange hours
We linger alone
Bodies confused
Memories misused
As we run from the day
To a strange night of stone

I definitely think H would listen to some classical music. It goes with his sophistication! :)

When I was watching the Seinfeld epi "The Beard" with the Notes About Nothing on they metioned that when David was a struggling actor he used to act as a decoy in those criminal line ups at those police stations to make cash(that's what Kramer did in the epi) I thought that was very interesting and cool!

Ha that is really funny cause when I was at uni we used to make extra cash by doing those line up things too!!

Oh by the way Zippy, I love your new avvy :D

Ah yes, wine and jazz, very H. Don't mention the shower! I just but on NYPD! ;)

I definitely think H would listen to some classical music. It goes with his sophistication! :)

I listen classical music...but I have never felt it goes with sophistication... :confused: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Did H tell us which music he is fond of? :rolleyes:

I know he's never really talked about anything personal if it's not Ray! So it's all speculation but I like the idea of Jazz

in one epi in S 3 i notice that H is a rich man. when hi understand for illness of illegal R`s daughter Frank tell H that there have a call form exchange and hi can sell part of hi own land in Miami. i have (was) start wonder how hi can stand finances Suzie (i`m not sure for her name)and her daughter (from R)

Yes, I remember that conversation in 'Nothing To Lose'. A friend of mine who hadn't seen that episode asked me how H could finance Suzie/Madison on a Lieutenant's salary - she asked if he had some land to sell? She was right - I think I recall the land being in The Keys, but I would have to watch it again to be certain.

That's what I like so much about H's relationship with Frank. We occasionally see little glimpses of personal background info, like when Frank asks H about Yelina in 'Under Suspicion'. They share alot of mutual respect and trust. :)

Can you imagine him singing under the shower?

:eek: NO!! NEVER!!! And no cigars :lol: sorry Pusher but NO CIGARS. That'd be sooo weird. Maybe other DC characters yeah, but not Horatio. I'm watching S2 again and I get to watch some episodes I've missed in the past. I only became a diehard fan in S3. I liked CSI:M when they showed S1 and S2 but wasn't really that into it. Now I can never skip an eppie. And S2 is still the best for me. :)

She was right - I think I recall the land being in The Keys, but I would have to watch it again to be certain.
When I watched 'NTL' for the first time I totally missed that part, I mean they didn't cut it out or anything it just went straight over my head! When I watched it the second time I was 'Oh my god how did I miss that'. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back