Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

Wow all the spoilers look awesome from where I'm reading this.

Great progression and great continuation. I hope tptb keep going this way and build up things even more in the next season.

And those quotes in the spoilers are simply... I have no words... wow!

It's like what H told Y is like his response to Y telling him she'll always need him in '10-7'. Great stuff.

Thanks for the pics Pusher more icon-making fun for me!

And yes from the pics posted I can most definately see Super-H crumbling, with those looks he gives Y, and there's only one woman who has the power to make Super-H crumble. :D

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

ur all welcome guys :D have fun today, i`ll try to catch up with all of u later on the night ... i hate the real life, but till i do boring things today will think for this epi and thread ;)

EDIT: btw sorry if i have repeat some postters thoughts, but before i watch the epi was try my best to stay away from this forum, hope u know what i have in mind ;)

actually the last Yelina quote to H was Y: "i'll be more selectiv next time' - re her case as PI... did i`m the only one who have feeling that Yelina play little with H here.... she is big girl and can play with the boys, but at the same time the look on her face show that she is pleased that H is worry for her. i`m gona say this again great epi. i`m still can`t believe that somehow tptb succeed to handle the situation and the epi as whole :D

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Just saw the episode and let me just say, I can't stop smiling. It was soooooooooooo awesome! See the writers still got it ;) We even got a wringly H! Owh and H apologizing for not coming around much.

This was so much more beyond my expectations! *squeee*

*edit was just putting them on "you know the site" :p

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ok I just watched the H/Y parts of 'Burned' thanks a gazillion Pusher! *squeee*

It was way awesome, have no words to describe it. The chemistry, longing looks and flirting is still there.

I love how H was concerned for Y's safety as a PI. It was so sweet the looks he gave her, and the looks she gave him back were so aww... He has that 'Let me take care of you look'.

I love to see that played out, maybe in s6 Y could be in danger then H could go save her.

And I definately saw tough guy Super-H go to pieces around Y.

Is my signature a spoiler? :confused: Sorry mods, I'm not sure if that's allowed. If it's not allowed I'll remove it :p

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I am currently in a slight state of shock, but yes, I am smiling. I can't post much now as I have to get on with real life, but, YAY, this was great. :D Very encouraging, Yelina looked stunning, the looks between them were priceless as always and wow, the chemistry! These two pull it off every single time. Amazing. Much potential for development here, if the writers can get it right. They did a good job - much better than I expected.

More later...and Hrockz, your sig is fine, as the episode has now aired in the US. :)

Thanks so much Pusher for all the pics & EyeHeartH for the updates. Also, a big thank you to my unsung hero Thumpy who rocks my socks. ;)

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Too bad they canned the "H plane crash" story.. would've been an excellent finale, you know Yelina & Ray Jr have to be in that one. He's the only family he's got.

But after this epi I'm extremely hopeful. Corey Miller did promise us some interesting storylines concerning H/Y.. Does that mean she has signed for multiple episodes in S6? Or better yet regular? *crosses fingers*

Okay so now we have to wait till somewhere in September at the very least.. Luckily we've got Hrockz' fanfics to keep us busy ;)

Oh and I forgot something in my list why this is a GREAT H/Y episode. When the stalker, Anthony asked if H had Yelina's nr. And he also wondered if she could ever look at him like she looks at H.

I LOVE it when they do that. It's great to know other characters see H/Y too. The last time they did that was in S4, when Calleigh says to Ryan that H cares a lot for Yelina.

I just HAD to make a new banner for the occasion ;)

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I love your banner kit.

Tptb didn't disappoint I hope they keep going this way. I too am hopeful for more Y in s6. *crosses everything for Y to return in s6*

Even better if she's a regular. Well we do know that H has kept his promise to Ray Jr in 'Rio' in that he did keep in touch with Ray. So if that's any indication to go by H will keep his promise to Y to always look out for her. Even more so that he's convinced being a PI is a dangerous job for her.

And I agree with kit that Corey did promise of intersting H/Y storylines, and this ep has so much potential to develop into more interseting things in s6.

So I'm being optimistic for Y to come back in s6. We'll just have to sit tight and wait for spoilers and news about s6.

I can't stop smiling... :D

8. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Pusher you're amazing! Thank you again! :)

It's so wonderful to see human-H again! I love the effect Y has on him. She makes him happy and Lord knows he needs that! :rolleyes:

I agree with you all that this shows great potential and maybe It'll be safe to nourish some small hope for a H/Y future... :)

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I always said I didn't want H/Y together already in this season, after this episode I do :p

Buuuuuuuut I think this is the last we'll see of her this season, (only 2 eps left)

So it's on my wishlist for S6 :devil:

*EDIT I just read that there will be some H drama in the season finale, could that possible mean that Yelina will make a brief appearance? Or will they leave the story hanging to continue it in s6 .. and than have Y? :p

10. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

oh! you guys are killing me! I want to see the epi!!!!
    I'm so happy, I've no words! I never thought they'd menage to make her comeback this good (as far as I hear it seems good!)
    They're back on track, honestly : I didn't like CSI that much anymore, but with her back I'm not gonna miss one epi!
    Pusher , thanx for all the pictures!

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i`m still recover from this nice surprise in Burned :D what a shock was this soo good epi. Go H/Y forever :D

i agree with all of u that we almost see our Real H. obviously the advertisement/appeal in HC/DC Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP! have effect :lol: only Yelina charatcer can bring out ours worried and wringly H. love it :) even more then Rio. ;) honestly i was wait for H to say the next stupid one liner and Y to smash him in the face, but H do his best to stay the way like S 1-3 - he have to do it and S4, but anyway...

btw i agree with u Kit that this spoilers for season final from H/Y interpretation sound a lot hopeful. why not the last epi 24 to be with open end and like in S4 epi 25 ;) i want to know now that Y will come in S6 again...is it too much to hope to... yep, why not - today is ours day :D

little out of topic, but the best way to finish this so wonderfool day for me is Liverpool to win in this evening vs chelsea in champion league match :p

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Hihi I've already watched the H/Y scenes for 10 times or so.
    I knew it that H wouldn't be cool with her being PI. I was very surprised when he asked her to shadow Michael Lipkis. I was like "euh H is okay with her being PI, NO WAY!" It would've been very unnatural for H not to be worried about her.

I think we'll get a lot more H/Y in s6. Why? Well for one Corey Miller' promise AND she told him she'll be more selective next time she has to shadow someone. Maybe Horatio makes the selection for her.. :p He'd do that :)

I wonder if Mr. Miller is still watching this forum. I certaintly hope so!

Okay you H/Y fans out there all shout: we want H/Y together in S6 :lol:

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I know it has been mentioned, but just how good was this scene:

Horatio: Which is why you hired a private investigator, isn't it?

Bryant: Yeah, and a good looking one too. You get her number? I saw you with her by my car. The way she looks at you...think she could look at me like that?

:D H was not amused. I Loved the absolute lack of subtlety here.

So, we need to see H shake off his Marisol blues :rolleyes: and get with the program! Why do I get the feeling that this is again going to be iceberg melting slow. It's a good thing we're patient. However, if Yelina gets regular screentime, she can wear him down, little by little, and peel away those layers once again.

Please writers, no more love interests for either of them. The potential for H/Y needs to be explored and it's complicated enough anyway. ;)

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I was waiting for Horatio to smack that guy with his head against the wall haha. But you know H, he's too sweet he wouldn't do that!

The iceberg is definately melting. I suppose it's never been this close to turning it into a giant pool of water. I think this because Horatio hasn't been visiting them in months, well he stayed in touch with Ray Jr. Maybe he's trying to put up his barriers again.. The whole deal with her dating Stetler, it definately pulled some barriers down. When she dumped him, they were closer than ever to getting together but than you know the whole Ray deal.

Now H has been without her for a year, he sees her again and there feelings are still as strong as ever. Possibly stronger. You know abscence makes the heart grow fonder. I think H is trying to put those barriers back because he doesn't want to "betray" his brother hence him not visiting her for months. But H, darling, it doesn't help just give into it already!

And I think for Yelina, she's definately ready to start a relationship with him but I think she's afraid of taking another chance. I think she does know H' barriers are coming down but than he just lived through the whole Marisol deal..

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

hehe this Bryant quote make me think for post epi Burned fanfic:

H go home after work, remind this comment... wonder what to do... to act or to not act on his true feelings... not in last place even peoples who don`t know H/Y relationship can see the love... he get drunk and play again and again this chat in his head...in the end without any memory H see his self on Yelina`s door... she ask what`s wrong is going here...H only step near her ...touch her tenderly on the face ... say - i`m going to fix this wrong part on my life...kiss her passionatelly...the door shut...only sound of riped clothing and broken stuff/object till they make theirs way too...err.. the couch ... the rest is NC 17 :lol: sorry guys i`m out of mind :lol:

aww Kit sorry forgot to say that i love ur new H/Y banner :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.