Horatio & Yelina #6: A Sense of Belonging - So Say We All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #6 - A Sense of Belonging - So Say We A

No idea where the pic is taken from but like kissmesweet says the way he looks at her you're totally convinced he loves her. And yes they've been played cruelly not just by fate but tptb too! :mad:

So let's hope tptb come to their senses and like the scenario mentioned by Luce I want to see that too. Her gradual intro in 'Burned', we find out what she's been up to in the time that's past, there's hints of her return in s6 and we sit and wait for spoilers for s6 and Y coming back in s6.

That would be way awesome.

the countdown pic have to be from ' Dispo Day' - when Y say to H that some reporters call her for comment over H 'drug' case in this epi. (some kind of reference re Ray death)

nice to see u again kissmesweet ;) hope after 4 days we to have more new stuff to discuss for ur fav shipp :D

btw lovely ico Hrockz :)

Yes, the pic is from that wonderful scene in 'Dispo Day', where "you can really tell that their feelings are strong for each other" (Liz Devine, audio commentary). ;)

Great to see you again kissmesweet. Welcome back! :D

Oh is it the scene in 'Dispo Day' where Y says something about H mowing his lawn and it making the news, or something to that effect?
Yes, that's the one. :) At the end of the conversation, Yelina says that she's glad he's okay, and H replies "always", with a real twinkle in his eye. The looks they exchange in this scene are very telling.

Hrockz, you have been doing a great job with your icons btw. Very nicely done. :D Who knows, one day I might even use an H/Y icon again. ;) I'll have to see how inspired the writers make me feel!

We're getting so close now - down to 3 pictures to go! I hope I haven't repeated any.

Countdown pic #3

tn_CW1.jpg

Thanks Luce hopefully 'Burned' will inspire you enough to use a H/Y avatar or some other ep someday.

Again I can't remember whcih ep the countdown pic is from, I'll let the others answer this one.

I remember like it's yesterday this countdown pic thing got started, and now we're down to 3 more to go. *grins happily*

H always has this look he reserves for Y, I got a couple I can make into icons when I have the time, and he has that same look in your countdown pic Luce. Can't wait to see that look again, it's been too long since 'Rio'...

Picture is from "Crime Wave" when Horatio asks if she's okay and she tells him she'd better get to booking.

Jep we need wringly H again!

Lucy said:

...Tally should be getting commission from the Sci-Fi channel! :p :D

Hee. I wish. Swany, no matter how you arrived to be with the Fleet, we're just awfully glad you did. I nagged at poor Luce until the deed was done. ;)

I seriously hope there's a point in SM's return to her "recurring role" in Miami i.e. that we have some sort of lead in to a progressive storyline that will carry into S6. I keep thinking that SURELY they can't royally mess this up a second time around *fingers & toes crossed*

Speaking of royalty. Corey's bits of information on Sofia reminds me (in approach as opposed to content) of our dearly beloved Elizabeth I in her reply to the Commons in their petition for her to wed,

“Were I to tell you that I do not mean to marry, I might say less than I intend; and were I to tell you that I do mean to marry, I might say more than it is proper for you to know; therefore I give you an answer, ANSWERLESS!

"answer, answerless". Nutshell.

I guess I'll wait for Sofia to say something of substance when she has a mind to do so.

I say, Luce, I'm ALL for your splendid banner; however, if you switch from BSG avatars, I will HAVE to sic Madame Prez on ya AND initiate a round of the infamous Slow Handclapping. :D

The picture was from Crime Wave. Now, do we want an easy or a difficult one for tomorrow? :devil:
TallyHo said:
Swany, no matter how you arrived to be with the Fleet, we're just awfully glad you did. I nagged at poor Luce until the deed was done. ;)
I concur. Relentless she was - in the nicest possible way of course. ;) But, what a pay-off! :D
I seriously hope there's a point in SM's return to her "recurring role" in Miami i.e. that we have some sort of lead in to a progressive storyline that will carry into S6.
Exactly. That is what I am hoping for too. We have been left high and dry too many times. It's time we were given something a little more substantial in terms of progression, even if at this point, it's just a subtle indication that Yelina is part of H's life again. If it's something even more concrete than that then great.
“Were I to tell you that I do not mean to marry, I might say less than I intend; and were I to tell you that I do mean to marry, I might say more than it is proper for you to know; therefore I give you an answer, ANSWERLESS!
That is such a brilliant quote! :D
"answer, answerless". Nutshell.
Yes, that absolutely sums up the content of Corey's e-mails! I appreciate why he can't give too much away, but I'm always left feeling none too convinced after reading one his replies. The most satisfying one I received was when he wrote:
Horatio and Yelina have had such a rocky road, and now that Ray died for real, both will have to go through their own grieving process and reconnect on a different level. That just may take time. Don't worry, we haven't closed the door on them by any means.
I can always remind him of that! ;) I can't quite remember what I had asked him. I think it was after Horatio said the infamous "I've lost everything" line earlier in Season 5. :rolleyes: I asked Corey if they were forgetting that H still has a family out there, and someone he cares very deeply for. *sigh*
I say, Luce, I'm ALL for your splendid banner; however, if you switch from BSG avatars, I will HAVE to sic Madame Prez on ya AND initiate a round of the infamous Slow Handclapping. :D
Anything but that, please! :eek: :lol:

Now, do we want an easy or a difficult one for tomorrow?
Doesn't matter as long as we get one ;)

Corey's email definately sounds hopeful. Yes I'm sure if SM is listed as a reccuring cast member then we'll most likely see her in s6. We'll just have to patient and wait.

It's time we were given something a little more substantial in terms of progression, even if at this point, it's just a subtle indication that Yelina is part of H's life again. If it's something even more concrete than that then great.
It certainly is time. Tptb owe us loyal H/Y fans. They had had their absurd fun with potraying "Yelina-less H" it's time to get back on track with H and bring Y back to his life, so that we can get more H/Y progression. And get our H back. He definately needs his family with him, notibly Y.

H has been wondering round in the dark for too long time for Y to shine some light back into his life with her presence. :D

And need a little help here, kit asked me where I got the cap for this icon I posted on the Miami icon thread from, but I can't remember. Been snagging too many caps from the net to fuel my icon-making craze lately. Anyone can confirm this? kit thinks it's from 'Innocent'. I only remember it's from s2.

HY13icon1.jpg

^ It looks a bit like 'Extreme' to me (same clothes), but I would have to watch the episode again. That could easily be wrong! ;)

I've decided to go with the easy option for the pic. This scene always amuses me. Can anyone come up with the brief H/Y dialogue from it?

Countdown pic #2

tn_250.jpg

oh dear! I forgot about this thread!! *smacks head*. Love the pic, Luce. But is that Calleighs head in front of Yelina?? Move over, love! Matching clothes? where? CSI:Miami seem to do that with CaRWash as well.. Maybe their trying to tell us something...I live in hope, anyway. Getting close to number 1!!

From "Grand Prix"

Yelina: I think you've got an admirer.
Horatio: Duty calls.

That was such a sweet scene, she was a tiny bit jealous but she also understood why the other woman liked H that much.

You got it Kit! :D

I loved Grand Prix, from a lighthearted perspective. Lots of funny moments and a slightly jealous Yelina. Not to mention the fact that H looked totally yummy in this ep - that pale blue shirt, the light coloured suit and his hair looked so nice too. No wonder Hayley Wilson couldn't take her eyes off him! [/Fangirl mode]. ;)

H did look very good in Grand Prix! I really enjoyed that episode too. Some great H/Y screentime and I loved it when they were walking together at the beginning. :)
Swany, no matter how you arrived to be with the Fleet, we're just awfully glad you did. I nagged at poor Luce until the deed was done. ;)
How very effective it was too! :D I'm so glad that between you, you were so persistent. As Luce said, it has been so rewarding and a great tonic. I am in a very happy TV place thanks to you. :)

I also love that quote from Elizabeth I. Corey sure is a master of the vague, non-committal reply. On the one hand, it's very good of him to take the time to respond to fans, but on the other, I often feel he is just saying what we want to hear to keep us watching. The part about not closing the door on H/Y was reassuring up to a point though.

So, just over a day (well, more like 2 days for me) to go until we get to see Yelina again. I'm looking forward to it, though apprehensive too. I just hope we get some positive vibes from her screentime, however brief it might be. I have my fingers and everything else crossed. ;)

Thanks as always for the wonderful countdown pics. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back