Horatio/Speed Slash Thread

I think speed_cochrane meant that Horatio is Jesus.
But if Speed was Jesus, than Horatio might be God.

Guys, this conversation seems inapproptiate to me. ;)

Instead, why don't you all list reasons why Speed and Horatio are good together.

Ahh, sorry there!

I like the idea of a father-son or even more mentor-pupil relationship. I'm not sure if that always has to lead to a physical closeness and well you know what I mean. But I appreciate this thread because I simply like the sympathetic guidance which Horatio seems to show towards Speed.
Just think of scences like in Bunk where Speed dropped this bottle in the house were everything was just about to blow up and H just went "Take it easy, Speed.. Easy."
Maybe that's not such a good example but it just came to me.
I'm sorry I can't find the screecap right now!

Just think of scences like in Bunk where Speed dropped this bottle in the house were everything was just about to blow up and H just went "Take it easy, Speed.. Easy."
Maybe that's not such a good example but it just came to me.
I'm sorry I can't find the screecap right now!

I know it.

I think their exchanges am very great..

Horatio really very concerned to Speed.That also makes I touched..So...I love H/S Shipper..

11301.jpg

11302.jpg

God...My pics lost very much in here....

However..Thank you forensicsgirl ~

Merry X'mas for everyone Horatio/Speed Slash fans.

m09-300.jpg

People were looking for this ship, so...
*Bumpity Bump*

Cool, thanks for moving up. I thought maybe I was completely blind or something when I saw it in bold! Sorry about that extra thread. If it's cluttering anything, I won't be offended if you need to delete it.

:lol:

I loved that scene in cross-j

Speed: so h when was the last time you were in hives?
H; I was there opening night
Speed: I uh...didn't see you there
H: I was VIp
Speed: *smiles*

So cute. I'm not a h/s shipper but have read alot of the fanfics and there really good.

I loved that scene in cross-j

Speed: so h when was the last time you were in hives?
H; I was there opening night
Speed: I uh...didn't see you there
H: I was VIp
Speed: *smiles*

So cute. I'm not a h/s shipper but have read alot of the fanfics and there really good.

Wow...I love that scene ,too.

1433f69a58b1d0.jpg

Speed really cute.

1433f6ac4ba91b.jpg

And..Horatio very tender..

They both look pretty adorable there! Thanks for that cute pic, Kimberiea! Awww. If there were ever proof of some chemistry there, that would be it.

Well i just have to say i'm major supporter of Horatio/Speed slash. I think they make such a darling pairing well especially the way Bev writes them..

speedandhoratio1.gif

Just bumping this up... because i just finishing reading the last installment in Sylum Clan war and i can so see these too together.
speed.gif

Back