Horatio & Megan - So Close Yet So Far Away...

Re: Horatio/Megan-What did u think?

Hey guys.
I like Horatio/Megan and I think that they would be a cute couple, but it's sad that she's gone from the Show.
Hope she would come back one day :)

They would have made a cute couple! I loved the scene in Golden Parachute when he put his hands on her waist and awww! That was just the cutest!
And I love this picture. Megan looks amazing in this dress, and I think the text in the top corner says something like "Delany and Caruso are headed for romance in CSI:Miami"
Woo!
meagnhoratio.png

That's the first pic I am shocked, Caramelchan :lol:

Well...luckily...I ran this quote today and was shocked by the topic which brings out the quote: :lol:

Unattainable is beauty by all ardent wills.

Re: Horatio & Megan - So Close Yet So Far Away...

i think u r rite and poor warrick he aint got any1. niether has greg. who cud dey have? :p

and Marisol's dead , now so Megan can return and hook up with Horatio!!! :devil:

Hey, Saya Ray, it's a sweet banner, so beautiful... :)

Err...

First, I like the ship M/H...but you know it failed to head where Megan/Kim fans wished for...

Second, I could accept the role of Horatio Cain, but dislike the actor David Caruso...All his action let me feels he ruins the role...by his personality...I dislike him...And that's why I, a M/H fan never only use my Megna banner...

Third, I wanna claim again that...neglecting the person in the right...I realy love your banner... :)

Horatio needs his Megan. They completed and balanced each other hearts and minds. My wish is for Kim to return, and H/M reignite that on screen intense chemistry. There has been disputes that were settled and eased betwen actors.

(Megan walks into the crime lab)
Horatio: *calls out* Megan!
Megan: *sees him and walks toward him*
Horatio: *standing close to megan* we have unfinished business to sort out.
Megan: do we? i thought that we already did that.
Horatio: not yet.*starts kissing megan*

Has she been back? In the lab?
WOW~~ I have to push H away...so that I could...stay...with her longer...

:lol: kidding :lol:

diamondgirl said:
dunno, but if she were and h-man kissed her, i'd squee til i got dizzy.

I would hit the ceiling. lol. :D Just kidding. but I would be freaking ECSTATIC!

Back