Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

THAT PIC...IS....SEXY!!!!!!!!
And I am still try to figure out why my friends say he aint hot. GOD HE IS SEXY!

CSIMIAMI, I also think that 'MIA/NYC - NonStop' is a great episode. The contrast between the grey of NY and the sunny warmth of Miami was really well put across. I am a huge fan of Season 2. :D

CSINicole, please could you not repeatedly post letters or punctuation continuously across the screen (without a space in between) as it stretches the page out. Thanks. :)

OMG!! that is one of the sexiest pics of him i have ever seen!!!! and he looks so young!!!!!! and he kinda has a creepy sinister look on his face....

if anyone gets the TNT channel, NYPD Blue comes on at 3, 4 and 5 am (ungodly hours if i may say so myself) and i'm assuming its s1 b/c it has DC in it. i've never seen him as john kelly so what will i be doing when the sun comes up tomorrow? thats right, watching DC. :D i'm so excited! i've wanted to see him in that for soooo long but been too cheap to buy the dvds. i may have to after i watch anyway.

just thought i'd let ya'll know. :)

OMG! that way early...but guess it worth it!

:p :cool:That's why I tape these shows. This morning the 3 back-to-back episodes of NYPD Blue are episodes (I think)7, 8, & 9. Then I'll watch them tomorrow. :cool: :p

ilh214 said:
if anyone gets the TNT channel, NYPD Blue comes on at 3, 4 and 5 am

hey, this is great. :D from what country are u ?! pls can u tell me how much hours are u before (or after) UK time. thanks in advance ;)

Lucy said: I also think that 'MIA/NYC - NonStop' is a great episode. The contrast between the grey of NY and the sunny warmth of Miami was really well put across. I am a huge fan of Season 2.

ahh this is one of my fav epis too. i also love and 'Manhattan Manhunt' (S02E07 CSI NY) - wow there was my Real H. YAY :D At some points I regret that TPTB droped H NY story line and make this awful S4 'marriage' . agrrrr

Yea I wouoldn't wake u pa t 3 just to watch a show. Like seriously that ridiculous to me. I wouldn't even do that for Miami. Well it depends though.

If I new Miami came on at 3,4, and 5 I would drag my sleepy butt outa bed. But most likeyly I would fall asleep during the first ep!

Exactly thats why I wouldn't do that. But anyways back on topic....

I just record the eps of NYPD Blue on my DVR :D then i watch them later when i'm more awake.

as strangely to sound for me is problem to watch tv show at 8 pm or 9 pm. this is the time to do some work at home or see friends out side. the best timing is after 11 pm, coz of this when i like some tv show most of the time i type the epis. i agree that this days Miami or Horatio is not worthy to stay awake till 3 am. But if ur are true real given fan on one character (or couple) it is not so ridiculous to wake up 5 - 6 am and see the newest Miami epi, coz u have wait for it more then 2 years. guilty at this charge two times this S5 :lol:

It's worth it for me!!! i am just such a die hard fan that I can't miss an single ep! even if i've seen it like 50 times!!! I MUST watch it!!!

Horatiosangel got to say the two pics of DC way sexy and very hot :devil:

Finely going to have the chance to see DC in Hudston Hawk tonight :),been tring to watch for a long time but when its been on been to late for me to see it

sorry i didn't get back to you in time pusher

i'm a night person through and through so it wasn't really a big deal to be up that late, it ended only an hour or two past what time i usually go to sleep. now, if something like that came on at around 8 am theres no way i'd get up to watch. that time of the day is rediculous to me. i'm backwards, i know. :p but i did watch and i looooove john kelly. i'm gonna have to order s1 of nypd blue. i'll probably do that today actually. i'm hooked, he was great. a lot of the aspects of that character parallel horatio. compassionate and caring but he's more emotional. i like that.

HC_4_my_birthday, DC is so cute in Hudson Hawk! its a really small part but worth watching for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back