Horatio and Yelina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank EVERYONE that answered my post on Horatio's wedding. I really appreciate it. My main problem is getting my direction in posts and the right area. I'm very new at this and don't want to miss anything...lol My main problem, I think, is that I see more reruns than I do new shows..lol One show is Speed being shot and killed and the next one he is alive and well..haha My latest question is on the new shows is Yelina and Horatio making suggestive looks at each other or is she not around anymore and just on the reruns. Can anyone help me?? It is great to be here by the way, gang :) :confused:

Hi Miamiistarrock if you want to know about H&y then goto the Shipper Central its the 5th one down on the main index you will find all you need to know there.As you near the end of S3 Horatio finds his brother is alive he then puts Ray,Yelinaand Ray J on a plane to Rio.

miamistarsrock, I'm glad everyone has been able to be of help for you in answering your questions. :) Everyone here is always glad to help whenever they can, and that's one of the great things about visiting the Miami Forum. :)

As for Yelina and Horatio, most of what you've been seeing has been re-runs. Yelina Salas was written out of the show at the end of season three, episode entitled '10-7'. She returned for 'Rio', which premiered in season five.

Although we haven't seen Yelina since the beginning of season five, show producer Corey Miller confirmed she would be back in the later half of the season, depending on Sofia Milos' schedule.

As HC_4_my_birthday stated, you can visit the Horatio/Yelina thread located in Shipper Central. Link to H/Y thread

Also, please visit the CSI:Miami Question Thread if you have any other questions regarding the show. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back