Horatio and Stetler - past, present, future

Things happen. When you hit send and then think of something afterward. Can't be helped. It's not like I am doing 50 of them. When it is just 2 that would not be considered spamming.

Things happen. When you hit send and then think of something afterward. Can't be helped. It's not like I am doing 50 of them. When it is just 2 that would not be considered spamming.

I had merged one of your posts in the 'Should they kill off Natalia' thread as both posts were made at the exact same time (wasn't sure if it was a glitch) however as you also double posted in this thread and again here, it beared mentioning as a courtesy.

Also, I've noticed you've been making a numerous amount of posts in a short time period. Per the Board Rules:

Board Rules said:
Spamming can even just be posting too much - as a general rule, don't post more than two or three threads in a forum within a reasonable length of time.

Please keep this in mind. Thank you.

Fine forgot this crap. You will never see me again. I can't help if I am going to answer or reply to someones post. There are other groups.

Goodbye.

One last e-mail. I have noticed that there a 2 threads for 1 topic but nothing was ever done about that or them getting their throats jump down. Nor about closing threads that should be closed if you do not want people to post to them.

Been awhile since this thread was breathing. Anyone willing to contribute now that David Lee Smith will be making an appearance? :)

Sure, I'll bite. Looks like there are a lot of Stetler threads, but any one will do.
Anybody besides me hope he has more than his customary one scene?

Just you and me it seems :)
He should be sticking around a bit, shouldn't he? if delko is investigating the lab i would think Stetler wouldn't be too far behind.

Sure, I'll bite. Looks like there are a lot of Stetler threads, but any one will do.
Anybody besides me hope he has more than his customary one scene?

I hope he has significantly more than one scene. He's owed that much.

I never tire of watching Horatio and Rick "interact". ;) I always end up smiling when they've had a scene together. Two very good actors with great chemistry.

It's something CSI Miami desperately needs and they should take every advantage of it whenever the situation requires it. Rick has been far too underused in too many circumstances when he should have been there and very, very much in Horatio's face about things happening in his lab that are/were inappropriate.

I miss Rick. A lot! And I'm really looking forward to seeing him for however long he appears. David Lee Smith will always leave you remembering his performances - and missing him when he's absent.

Excited for tonight now. hopefully there's plenty of bickering between the two, and i'm especially curious as to how it'll play out considering they're both lieutenants now. Rick may have the rank now, but does he command the same amount of respect? Please give us something good!

I can only hope the writers aggregate their fecal matter for this one. More than one scene, please. No shirt that looks like Grandma's tablecloth, please. And for God's sake, is Rick still IAB? I thought he got transferred to "SOC" Security Operations Commander in Hostile Takeover.

No matter. Gonna wear the fluffy red jammies and have some cookies n cream Haagen Das! :drool: It's been a long, long time!

Well Jag Lady, we got *technically* two scenes tonight. And it wasn't quite a tablecloth this time; maybe a springtime picnic blanket. It only seemed to culminate in a minute's worth. Honestly, why waste DLS' time on such tiny scenes? I can only hope they are setting up something better for him and H down the line with this investigation.

Well Jag Lady, we got *technically* two scenes tonight. And it wasn't quite a tablecloth this time; maybe a springtime picnic blanket. It only seemed to culminate in a minute's worth. Honestly, why waste DLS' time on such tiny scenes? I can only hope they are setting up something better for him and H down the line with this investigation.

Given the scenario, I was really hoping that Rick would be much more involved. I do have a question, though.

I thought Rick was transfered to SOC, so why did he tell Horatio that the investigation about the breech of security in the lab should be turned over to him?

They need to make up their minds about exactly what position Rick holds at this point. It's very confusing. Almost like they don't care at all about the maintaining the integrity of the character - and again a major insult not only to that character's fans but to the audience as a whole. It assumes that we have no memory at all and that if they screw around with the characters we won't notice.

This is a habit they've had for the past 4 years, messing with basic character traits and literally destoying what the audience knows to be true as a method of making their story work.

Sloppy, lazy writing. This group of writers really needs to go and either bring back the writers who truly liked these characters and cared about them, or get a new crop of writers and force them watch the first three seasons before they write one word for these characters to utter.

Rick deserves better than this. He has served an important role on this show as a thorn in Horatio's side for years. They need to make sure David Lee Smith has his "moment" to shine - and they need to do it quickly.

I'm so happy that Stetler was involved in Meltdown.I think that he was last seen in Bolt Action,so it was great to see him back as he is a great actor,although his screentime was very limited(one scene I think).

I don't know what to say. I watched the episode to see Rick. And when he appeared, he looked good. I didn't really care about what weird shirt or whatever they had him wear this time. I love him. I am sad over that which I cannot talk about...

I'm so happy that Stetler was involved in Meltdown.I think that he was last seen in Bolt Action,so it was great to see him back as he is a great actor,although his screentime was very limited(one scene I think).

Which, like everything else in the last few seasons, was rushed and forced, all in the interest of E/C, but I digress. That should have been ongoing over several episodes. And then again, they're not really sure what Rick Stetler does anymore. :angryrazz: Incidentally, I've asked police officers exactly what SOC is, and not one of them was able to tell me. I'm guessing Rick headed up SWAT and Incident Response in Hostile Takeover, but then again it might be called different things in different cities.

Truth is, they're selling EVERYBODY short in the last few seasons. There was a little H/Stetler headbutting this time around, but nothing like the early days.

Oh well. He'll be on again tomorrow. :drool::adore:

Back