Horatio & Alexx-Two Peas in a Pod

Re: Horatio & Alexx-Two Peas in a Pod.

Horatio and Alexx. Horatio and Alexx. Horatio and Alexx.

I think ^^that^^ makes my case for me. :D

If it don't...

I challenge all of you nay sayers to go back thru the seasons 3 thru 5 episodes-not ALL of them, just the one you like-and see if you can spot a wedding ring on either of Alexx's ring fingers. Like I said in my last post
Carolyn318 said
Husband??? I haven't heard any mention of Alexx's husband since season one. In season 3's NOTHING TO LOSE when that guy holding the gun to Alexx's head wanted to see her ID, he found 2 pictures, one of each of her kids. I didn't see any pictures of her husband, the 2 kids' dad. How do we know she hasn't gotten divorced or got a divorce and he moved far away or maybe he died of a heart attack or stroke or murder. Or maybe all the above. They got divorced, her husband moved then he died.

I honestly dunno if Alexx is married or not, I don't really pay attention so I honestly can't play that challenge. But of course, I don't say Nay. I'm really on the fence, I could go either way.

now i'm beginning to wonder, cbs.com's bio of alexx doesn't say anything about a husband. i'll start watching out for a ring but i don't know how reliable that will be...i know i wouldn't wear a ring if i spent my day digging around in dead bodies.

That's true. I wouldn't be putting my wedding ring in all of that. *gags*

But.... I guess we just have to wait and see if she is or not anymore. Have they ever shown her kids?

Re: Horatio & Alexx-Two Peas in a Pod

I just have to say that I so love Horatio & Alexx's friendship. They are such a great team together and they both are so caring and sweet with each other. It makes me happy to see that they are so close, but as a romantic couple and/or ship I don't know. I just can't see Alexx with anyone, but maybe it's because well she's married for one thing and the second thing is the fact that I really don't at least for now ship anyone with anyone else albeit that may change later on as I watch more of the episodes.

Re: Horatio & Alexx-Two Peas in a Pod

If Alexx wasn't married, I most certainly wouldn't mind these two as a pair. I just love scenes when they're together...

Back