Holiday Wish Lists!

darx2mint4

CSI Level One
I couldn't find a thread like this so I hope its OK to post. :)

Post your wishlists of things you want this holiday! For Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, and any other religion I forgot.

Here is mine.:
-treadmill
-CSI: Senses
-nail polish
-vacation

What about everyone else? :)

Santa, I've been a good boy (most of the time; ask the moderators). I would like the following for Chanukkah:

> A Tivo or other digital recorder :cool:
> Fewer ads on TalkCSI :rolleyes:
> Super warp-drive turbo-boost high speed internet :eek:
> Emily Procter :devil:

Since we are adding our favorite CSI characters/actors to our Christmas wish list

I too have been good all year :D :eek: :rolleyes:

I would like

-a DVR that let's me watch one show and record the other
-for Grissom/William Petersen to grow his full beard back
-Alex Carter :devil:

darx2mint4 said:
I couldn't find a thread like this so I hope its OK to post. :)

Post your wishlists of things you want this holiday! For Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, and any other religion I forgot.

Here is mine.:
-treadmill
-CSI: Senses
-nail polish
-vacation

What about everyone else? :)

This could have gone under the CHRISTMAS topic.. but that's cool.. I want William Petersen under my tree.. so that's not going to happen, and a new car would be nice.. but that's not going happen either..or a hugh win on a slot machine.. highly unlikly, so realistically , I'd really like S/4 on DVD.. can't find it's sold out.. :(

I want my brother to come home for Christmas. But that's not likely to happen :(
I also want a better version of photoshop. Oh, and tickets to see Lord of the Dance... but the show I believe is before christmas anyway.

Christmas/B-Day List [There close enough that I do this D:]

+ House (season any...)
+ The Soprano's Season 3-6
+ Without A Trace Season 1
+ Money (<- GAAAH!)
+ iRecord

-CSI season 1
-tea pot (broke my last one. I'm very addicted to tea...)
-Marg Helgenbergers autograph (wrote a letter to her... Even though I don't think she's gonna answer.)

Mariiah said:
-Marg Helgenbergers autograph (wrote a letter to her... Even though I don't think she's gonna answer.)
Mariiah, I might not be Santa Claus (even though I seem to be as big around as he is), but Santa Dynamo might be able to help you on this one. A couple of months ago, someone posted this email in a Marg thread, marghelgenberger@studiofanmail.com , where you can send a message requesting an autographed full-color photo of Marg. Don't forget to include your name and full mailing address. It was free and took only about 3 to 4 weeks to arrive. Since I never saw what her autograph looks like, I can't tell if it is the genuine thing or if a secretary, janitor, or mailroom clerk signed it. But she looks marvelous (as Billy Crystal used to say). The picture is 7 inches high by 5 1/2 inches wide. (17.78 cm x 13.97 cm for you fans of the metric system.) Ho ho hope this helps.

All i want for christmas is.....

-TNA hoodie
-lulu lemon hoodie
-csi season six
-socks
-money
-jeans
-new purse
-shoes!!!!!!
-New digital camera
-ipod!!!!!

Christmas wish list
-Pirates of the Carribean-Dead Mans Chest
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
-Hamish Macbeth season 2 and 3
-Due South all seasons
-Josh Groban-Awake
-Il Divo any CD
-CSI season 6
-CSI senses game
and lastly

Peace and Happiness throughtout the world :)

- Kenwood choco latte
- A turtle :D
- CSI calendar
- Il Divo live @ the greek
- CSI season 4
- Boy meets world season 1

Back