Holiday Fan Art Gift Exchange

egeria your wallpapers are lovely.

I rec'd a very nice collection from fo_poozle :) and amongst them are these 3 loverly ones :) I think once the silly season is over I will be using them :)

gift20.png

gift15.png

gift19.png

Last edited:
Those are nice Jacquie. I love that banner. :)

Hope this works. I'm on my fussy old computer and its decided to not act nice with photobucket right now! :( I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get the rest in when I'm on the good computer. :thumbsup:

Some of my collection I got from Anonymous. :) I love the Flack one - don't have much for him.

flacksweeticon.jpg
Nickrockstaricon.jpg

Nickguitarbanner.jpg

Susan

Wow, a lot of great arts here. :)

Here are a some of the awesome arts I recieved from FrostyMouse (Fieldmouse). Thanks again! :)

ryan_a-1.jpg
nickavismile.jpg

ryan_valera.jpg

Wow, everyone's stuff is totally awesome. Amazing job to all of the artists, everyone has done such an awesome work. :D

*Also sits patiently eagerly awaiting mine.* :D

I'm working on mine right now. I'm giving myself the day off before I hit the books studying tomorrow for exams, so this is the perfect time to get them done :)

*is also eagerly awaiting hers*

I have sent mine and have received some awesome gifts from nattybatty and it's a guarantee that I will be using them!.

thadamicon.jpg

smackedbanner.jpg

I love them thanks again Natty!

Last edited:
Look how lucky I was, I didn't get one but three AWESOME wallies from Christmas_Angel aka Future_cop !!! :)

I didn't get three, two or one.. I get FOUR from Joyeux Noël. :lol: Again, Thank you very much! I love them lots. :) It's wonderful!

fanartgiftex3.jpg

fanartgiftex4.jpg

fanartgiftex2.jpg

fanartgiftex7.jpg

It was really fun looking for those pictures and making them.

Look what I got! Big thanks to CristesMaessAsp/Asprine :) These will definitely be getting some use.

SpeedandEric.jpg

Signature.jpg

I still haven't sent mine, but I'm almost done, so hopefully this afternoon ;)

Back