Holiday Card Exchange

well seems like its to late for me to join..
so i made this now..

so ill Wish You All A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year..

xmascard-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, I sent out the list yesterday with all of the addresses. I'm really sorry, but the deadline is past for submissions! If you sent me your address before yesterday and you did not get your list, please send me a PM.

So I'm kind of mail-inept...is there anything special I have to do to send the holiday cards that are out of the United States? Like extra postage or anything?

I think so long as you put extra postage on, it should be okay. You might need to check at your local post office as to how much it'll cost to each country. And also be aware that the last date for posting will vary from country to country as well.
I just mailed my international ones today. It was seventy-two cents for Canada and ninety-four cents each for all the other countries. Just separate your cards and go to the counter and they'll give you the correct stamps.

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, I sent out the list yesterday with all of the addresses. I'm really sorry, but the deadline is past for submissions! If you sent me your address before yesterday and you did not get your list, please send me a PM.
I didn't get my list :) I sent my address via e-mail 'cause I can't PM yet ^^

I have yet to send out mine. (I haven't even bought postcards!) And I don't have any idea how to use the post. :shifty: 26 cents for postcards. But I don't know if there are other fees I have to pay. This will be an experiment! :lol:

Could you tell me what the email address was? As I read the emails, I responded to everyone letting them know that I had received them. Thanks!

Could you tell me what the email address was? As I read the emails, I responded to everyone letting them know that I had received them. Thanks!
ph@grimfall.net :D

Just in time it looks like, tomorrow is the latest posting date for some of the recipients, but I'm pretty sure they overstate the projected delivery time, just in case. Ah well, as long as they arrive, that's the main thing!

Some of you are very super efficient, I received my first card today. :D Thanks, Sam-Maddy!

Wow, now I feel bad that I haven't gotten around to addressing my cards yet! But I'm resolving to sit down tonight and get started. :D

I bought my cards on Saturday so I'm hoping to get them all addressed and mailed out no later than Tuesday.

I already got one in the mail on Friday. Wow, that's fast. :)

i have postd my cards to day so soon you will get a card from denmark

Am I missing someone on the list?
The list I have has 18 people - including me - but I don't see Adamandeva on it anywhere.

Back