"Hog Heaven" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, May 07, 2009
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#923) "Hog Heaven"

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A BRUTAL MOTORCYCLE GANG MURDER AT A BIKER BAR. - The CSIs are on the case when a member of a motorcycle gang is murdered at a local biker bar. - A band of vicious bikers is given the go-ahead to take down one of their own when it's discovered that the guy is an undercover cop.

Trivia: Pre-production title name of It's a Tough Job, But Catherine's Gotta Do It (1)

SERIES REGULARS:
Dr. Raymond Langston: Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
David Phillips: David Berman
Hodges: Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Riley Adams: Lauren Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:
Conrad Ecklie: Marc Vann
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
Mandy Webster: Sheeri Rappaport
Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Det. Sam Vega: Geoffrey Rivas
Badger: Andy Mackenzie
Joey Niagra/Jack Nettles: Jamie McBride
Judge Death: Lorin McCraley
Jackass: Joe Reitman
Tonya Charles: Bonnie Root
Rita Nettles: Ally Walker
Smitty: Kevin Thomas
Rudy Ronnie: Gene Blevins
Teddy Floyd: Brian Allen
Lot Attendant: Jernard Burks
Hooper: Tim Sitarz
Desk Officer: Joseph Patrick Kelly
Lead Righteous Dog: VJ Foster
Officer Lawrence: Jason Sweat

WRITTEN BY: David Rambo
DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito, one of the series' co-executive producers

THANKS TO: The Futon Critic & Tv.com

I am looking forward to this one because my two fave CSI's get to work at least part of the case together. Nick & Greg, plus they get to deal with a car exploding - sounds exciting.

I still find it funny that Nick ran his hand over his head after seeing the explosion. But I have high hopes for this episode. I think this will be a very fufilling episode...I hope.

Do we know why they changed the title? I'd like to know, because the pre-production title sounds better to me :D And did they also change the story? Because it seems as if maybe Ray, instead of Catherine, is going to play a big role...any info is appreciated :)

The "pre-production" title is a foiler.

So if it's called "Hog Heaven" do we get to see a real hog, as in oink, oink.

Maybe Nick will play with the hogs again like he did in Leapin' Lizards.

Catherine walks into the breakroom: Why are there hoove marks all over the place?

Nick is holding up a hog with its feet to the ceiling singing: Spider hog, spider hog does whatever a spider hog does. Can he swing from a web? No he can't cause he's a hog...look out spider hog

Langston, Riley and Greg sit at the table watching aimlessly.

Langston: I'm afraid we need to take him in for a psychriatric consultation..

Greg: I've been saying that for years! But would anyone listen, noooo..I wa a CSI Level One, then a 2, nobody listens to me..

Riley: Nobody still does..

:lol:

The "pre-production" title is a foiler.

So if it's called "Hog Heaven" do we get to see a real hog, as in oink, oink.

Maybe Nick will play with the hogs again like he did in Leapin' Lizards.

Catherine walks into the breakroom: Why are there hoove marks all over the place?

Nick is holding up a hog with its feet to the ceiling singing: Spider hog, spider hog does whatever a spider hog does. Can he swing from a web? No he can't cause he's a hog...look out spider hog

Langston, Riley and Greg sit at the table watching aimlessly.

Langston: I'm afraid we need to take him in for a psychriatric consultation..

Greg: I've been saying that for years! But would anyone listen, noooo..I wa a CSI Level One, then a 2, nobody listens to me..

Riley: Nobody still does..

:lol:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Well that would give an episode :lol: Nick as Homer Simpson, Cath as Marge... oh I guess Langston needs to play the grandpa's role :lol:

Ally Walker!!!! I last saw her as Agent Stahl on the biker drama "Sons of Anarchy". She got her face bashed in by a jailed biker. She should fit in well with this theme. Why didn't they make this a cross-over with SoA? That would have been cool.

What's up with Joe Kelly? Has he been demoted from Officer Metcalf to just "desk officer"?

Andy McKenzie was in the "a little murder" episode. Joe Reitman was the guy who was guilty of tampering with the tires in "chasing the bus". Tim Sitarz is a stuntman, so I'm guessing that character gets some wild motorcycle action.

Yeah, I much prefer the pre-production title! Somehow I get a picture of Catherine in leathers going undercover.

Given the current circumstances, this episode had a neat timing, to say the least.

Csi's so awesome that Mother Nature steals its scripts and makes fanfic out of them.

Given the current circumstances, this episode had a neat timing, to say the least.

Csi's so awesome that Mother Nature steals its scripts and makes fanfic out of them.

:confused: I haven't watched the news in a few days, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

:confused: I haven't watched the news in a few days, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

CSI: In this episode there are two cases: one about a misterious deadly virus, another one about a death related to a pork product. This episode probably took months to be completed.

Two words: Swine Flu.

Seems to be a lot of viruses this season.

Maybe Nick will grow a little curly tail and his nose will change.

Greg: Dude, where's your looks?

Nick screams..

CSI: In this episode there are two cases: one about a misterious deadly virus, another one about a death related to a pork product. This episode probably took months to be completed.

Two words: Swine Flu.
aren't you talking about the LAST episode? rabies and death by ... pork chop?

this episode seems to be biker gang kills undercover cop.

Back