Hill Harper & Eddie Cahill

Somewhere in Eddie's backyard, there is a tree with a heart carved into it with this inside: Eddie Cahill + Carmine Givovosidanazzzo.

OMG :lol: that's hilarious :lol: it's so romantic :lol: it just look like them ;)

Carmine's not Eddie's "girlfriend"?

that's a revelation :lol:

yesterday i went shopping and while i was looking at underwears, ive seen a wonderful thong and i thought "god Eddie would looove that one" , i need help i think :lol:

So fun!
When's the next live chat? Or where can I submit the questions lol....
Carmine's mentioned half of the time over there ...... maybe we should put him on the stand next time...

We don't have any chats coming up right now, but stay tuned! :) Carmine did a chat with us a while back--the transcript can be found by clicking the Chat Transcript link when on a CSI Files page (like when you're reading a news story). It's on the right hand side.

Chat was great, I've read it ('cause of time zones it isn't easy to participate).

I hope that guys will return!!! They are best (and Eddie even a bit better :))

I think my favorite part of the chat had to be when someone asked Eddie about Danny/Flack slash. XD
Eddie is pretty much my favorite person ever. Yeah, basically.

I'm new to the board, I just read this transcript and it was the funniest that I've read in a while. Yes, I'm a day late and a dollar short but I'd save it to send Hill more thongs. I LOOOOOOOOOVE him.

Mrs. Gio is a celeb!!!!

This chat was hilarious! Glad you enjoyed the transcript, Hillicious, and welcome to the board! :D

Back