Hill Harper & Eddie Cahill

CSI Files

Captain
On Tuesday the 16th of May, just ahead of the CSI: New York second-season finale, <font color=yellow>Hill Harper</font> (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes) and <font color=yellow>Eddie Cahill</font> (Det. Flack) took part in a live chat with CSI Files visitors. Below you can find a transcript of the entire chat.

<HR ALIGN="CENTER" SIZE="1" WIDTH="45\%" COLOR="#007BB5">

To read the full chat, please click here.<center></center>

The coolest thing about this chat was the way Hill and Eddie fool around together! It's cool to sense how they hang around, y'know.

It was hilarious seeing them interact! And they both joked around a lot together.

Wonder how Hill's "guitar playing" is coming... *cough* :lol: :devil: ;)

ROFLMAO!!!!! lol this chat seemed to be awesome, thanks for the transcript!!! i hope Europeans fans will be able to join the next chat :D oh and that guitar thing is hilarious, my god poor Hill, the guitar, the thong, it wasn't his night :lol:

Oh and of course, Eddie mentionning several time Carmine....**cough**love**cough** :rolleyes:

* ThumpyG42 has quit IRC (Ping timeout)

Hill Harper: It hurts everytime somebody "quits"

Kristine: Sometimes they come back. ;)

:( I'm sorry, Hill. I didn't want to leave...we had an unexpected and out of the blue thunderstorm, and the electricity went off...

:lol: I missed all the best stuff too. That 'guitar' thing is classic.

I have been waiting for the transcript since I missed the live chat. It was well worth the wait!! lol

I agree with you, BabaOReilly, they must have a good time filming.

sissi59100 said:
ROFLMAO!!!!! lol this chat seemed to be awesome, thanks for the transcript!!! i hope Europeans fans will be able to join the next chat :D oh and that guitar thing is hilarious, my god poor Hill, the guitar, the thong, it wasn't his night :lol:

Hill was cracking me up! The best part was when he made the guitar related comment, and Eddie was just like, "Oh sh#t!" I laughed so hard at that point. We'll definitely have to try for another joint chat at some point.

Oh and of course, Eddie mentionning several time Carmine....**cough**love**cough** :rolleyes:

The best part was, most of the time it was unprompted... ;) :devil:

Hill was cracking me up! The best part was when he made the guitar related comment, and Eddie was just like, "Oh sh#t!" I laughed so hard at that point. We'll definitely have to try for another joint chat at some point.

lol Eddie and Hill make a wonderful tandem :lol: they both cracked me up, especially when Eddie asked what he should do to receive thongs... :lol: i wonder if he had received some since the chat :lol: :devil: oh thanks btw for asking one of my questions: it was really nice from you ;)

you think that there will be a chat with some actors of csi vegas? it would be nice, maybe the girls :lol:

The best part was, most of the time it was unprompted...

ha ha ha :devil: hilarious part :
Kristine: CSi_fan991 would like to know if there's a type of character or particular character each of you would like to play at some point?

Eddie Cahill: Carmine Givovosidanazzzo

:lol:

You know, I was there and I laughed over half the time, but just re reading it, I laughed throught the entire thing. :lol: They were just hilarious together and I could not believe how well they played off each other. And then, there was Eddie's obvious love for Carmine. :D

Somewhere in Eddie's backyard, there is a tree with a heart carved into it with this inside: Eddie Cahill + Carmine Givovosidanazzzo. :lol:

sissi59100 said:
lol Eddie and Hill make a wonderful tandem :lol: they both cracked me up, especially when Eddie asked what he should do to receive thongs... :lol: i wonder if he had received some since the chat :lol: :devil: oh thanks btw for asking one of my questions: it was really nice from you ;)

You're very welcome! :)

you think that there will be a chat with some actors of csi vegas? it would be nice, maybe the girls :lol:

I can't say honestly--a lot of it depends on the actors' willingness to do the chat, and the ease of arranging it. They're a lot harder to arrange than interviews are, and require a bit more time. But I'll see what I can do. :)

Top41 said:
Somewhere in Eddie's backyard, there is a tree with a heart carved into it with this inside: Eddie Cahill + Carmine Givovosidanazzzo. :lol:

:lol: Hope Eddie's girlfriend doesn't stumble across that tree then. ;)

Carmine's not Eddie's "girlfriend"? :confused:

:lol: I jest, I jest. :lol:

Back