Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by I Love Horatio, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I Love Horatio

I Love Horatio Civilian

My name is Victoria Alonso,and I'm from Uruguay.I'm 23,and I'm a big fan of CSI Miami,specially Horatio!.May be you don't know Uruguay,because is a very small country,but...anyway,I'm so happy to be here.I love your country,and I like to have very friends from there...Sorry for my english,is not good enough.I will try to learn english every day for a better comunication ok?...Well,thanks for add me!...Kisses from Uruguay! =)

2. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Hello Victoria. Don't worry, your english is fine and do stick around and discuss what you like and dislike about CSI:Miami.

Don't worry, I've heard of Uruguay. I remember them having a good run at the Fifa World Cup and the Batman fans there helped The Dark Knight reach a billion dollars at the box office but that's a story for another time

3. Callousmusik

Callousmusik Victim

Welcome. I myself am new as well. Although I lack knowledge of your country. Maybe I should spend less time playing video games and on community sites? haha.

Your english is not bad at all. Don't worry. I understand everything you said :)

4. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Though I haven't done it myself, don't forget to introduce yourselves in the "Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!" thread. You'll get a warm welcome from all here.