Heroes and Fathers #2: CSI NY / NCIS crossover

MarineGirl#1

CSI Level Three
Heroes And Fathers

A new story for Smack and Gibbs lover's.

This story is a follow up on Heroes and Every Day Men and follows Mac and Gibbs in their lives with Stella and Jordan. Other characters will appear on and off.

Stella is now 4 months pregnant. And Jordan seven months.

I don't own any of the NY NCIS Characters, I only own Jordan any other fictive person.
Special thanks goes out to Natty for re-reading my English and making the new banner. Thanks hon :adore:

Washington DC

“Good morning, my little chipmunks.” Jethro Gibbs greeted as he softly kissed his future wife’s huge tummy.

“Hmmmm…” Jordan sighed and stretched her arms. “And what about this gigantic chipmunk?”

Gibbs worked his way up. “Morning, Angel.” He claimed her mouth and pulled her in to a long and deep kiss. “You’re not that big, Jordan.” He soothed her. You’re beautiful.” Gibbs climbed back on the bed and sat behind Jordan.

“Yeah, beautiful, but still big.” Jordan sniggered. “I can’t remember the last time I could see my feet.” Jordan sighed and rested her head against Gibbs’ chest. Her hands were on her big bump.

“Just two more months, Angel… and you will be able again.” Gibbs rested his hands on hers and together they caressed her belly for a while. Not long after Jordan drifted back sleep.

Gibbs waited 10 minutes before he got up. In the process he heard Jordan whinge at his movement. He planted a little kiss on her forehead. “Gonna start breakfast, need coffee.” He whispered in her ear. Then he went downstairs and turned on the coffee machine.

***​

Leroy Jethro Gibbs considered himself one lucky man. Ok granted, he never planned a one nightstand with someone he didn’t know. Jordan D’Angelo delivered a naval prisoner to Washington DC and they went out for a couple of drinks. One thing had led to another. And yet when he saw her again in New York, he fell all over in love with her for the second time.

Jordan, Mac Taylor’s younger half-sister also felt she was the luckiest woman in the world. She never expected to see Jethro Gibbs once more. And when Gibbs discovered that she was three months pregnant with his baby – what later on appeared to be babies - she couldn’t have been more happier when he told her that he’d be there for her. The fact that Jordan was in love with Gibbs as well, gave the two of them a very good chance to make things work.

Gibbs had proposed to Jordan in New York and Jordan happily accepted. When they’d gotten back to Washington both their professional lives had become hectic. And with Jordan’s belly growing, she wanted to wait with the wedding till the babies were born, much to Gibbs’ displeasure.

Mac had given Jordan a piece of his mind when she showed up on his front door step and pregnant as well. But he soon was over that when he and Stella Bonasera had become a couple and they had found out Stella was carrying his baby, not long after they had gotten together. Unlike Gibbs and Jordan, Stella and Mac tied the knot when Stella was a month pregnant. Gibbs and Jordan, being the best man and maid of honour, had flown over for their wedding.

That was a little over three months ago. And now Gibbs and Jordan were back in Washington. A loving, pregnant couple, with two babies on their way.

***​

Last edited:
Twenty minutes later Jordan was up and dressed. She waggled along the nursery that Gibbs and she had made themselves. Jordan’s memory drifted off to the time where Gibbs had shown her how to sand the little cribs he made. She didn’t hear him approach her from behind.

Not to startle her Gibbs made his presents knowledge with a small chuckle. “You’re dreaming again, Angel.” He handed Jordan her tea while he nipped his coffee.

Jordan beamed and took the tea, but not without smelling at his coffee. “Hmm… that’s the first thing I’m gonna have when these two pop out.” She giggled. “I really miss that stuff.” She walked in to the nursery and sat down in the rocking chair Gibbs had specially made for her.

Gibbs followed Jordan as she smelled at her tea. “I’m sorry, Angel.” He kneeled next to her. “I promise I’ll get you the biggest cup Starbucks has.” He kissed the top of her head.

“Don’t apologize, Jethro. Not having any coffee in return for our babies doesn’t bother me at all.” Jordan tried to get up. “I just miss being flexible at the moment, unlike these two.” Gibbs laid a hand on her stomach to feel the babies move. “Now help me get up, Probie.” He did as ordered. “I need some food before we go.”

They went to the kitchen, where Gibbs had made her some toast and while Jordan ate her breakfast, he took a quick peek in the newspaper. When Jordan was finished Jordan grabbed her bag and they drove over to the Navy Yard.

***​

In the bullpen Tony DiNozzo was playing Tetris on his computer, while Timothy McGee was emailing his overseas girl friend. Abigail Sciuto and Ziva David were decorating Jordan’s desk.

“I can’t believe this is Jordan is really going with maternity leave today.” Abby grumbled in disappointment. Knowing Gibbs’ love for boats she tied a ‘Noah’s Ark balloon’ saying ‘S.S. New Arrivals’ to Jordan’s chair.

Tony looked up from his game. “I still don’t see why a Noah's balloon?!”

Abby and Ziva look at him confused. Abby nodded at Ziva. “Tony? Noah and boats? Gibbs and boats?”

“You know Tony, sometimes I worry about you.” Ziva moaned.

“Anyway, with Jordan on ‘mummy-leave’, who’s gonna help me with my reports. Jordan’s a lot faster than Ziva.” Tony groused.

“Maybe you should take some typing lessons, Tony.” McGee piped up from his computer.

“Maybe McGee is right!” Gibbs suggested, “You really should DiNozzo.” Gibbs hit him on the head with the newspaper.

“Good idea, boss.” Tony got up from Jordan’s chair and rolled it back for her. “Jordan has a lot of time on her hands as of today.”

Jordan sat down in the chair and admired the balloon. “Thank you guys, you shouldn’t have.” She smiled at Abby and Ziva.” “Not a bad idea, Gibbs. With teaching Tony I wouldn’t feel so lonely at home.”

At work Jordan still kept calling Jethro still ‘Gibbs’. She wanted to keep work and private separated. Gibbs knew how important it was to Jordan, so he agreed, but only under the condition that he could call her D’Angelo – for now – but boy, he wanted to change that so badly.

“Not happening, D’Angelo.” Gibbs notified with a glare. He knew Jordan was sad that HE was the one that wanted her on maternity leave.

“Ow, c’mon Gibbs, you don’t expect me to be sitting home alone for the next two months.” Jordan moaned. “I’m sure Tony could use some pointers.” Jordan winked to Tony, and she didn’t exactly mean his typing skills.

“Thanks, sweet chicks.” Tony whispered in Jordan’s ear and rolled her to her desk.

“Don’t thank me yet, Tony. Gibbs hasn’t agreed.” Jordan spoke softly.

Gibbs was about to respond when his phone rang. “Yeah Gibbs.” He listened to the voice on the other and responded. “Thanks, we’ll be right there.” Tony and Ziva went straight to their desks and snatched their backpacks. McGee got up as well.

“Sit!” Gibbs barked at the three of them. All three sat back in their chairs. Gibbs crooked his finger to Abby. “Abbs, you’re with me on this one.” Abby shrugged her shoulders causing Jordan to chuckle. She smiled back and quickly followed Gibbs.

“Why does Abby get to go on this one?” Tony watched the elevator doors close and walked over to Jordan.

“Tony, you know better than to question Gibbs’ actions.” Ziva pointed out from her desk.

“Spot on, Ziva.” Jordan agreed, smiling at the text on the balloon. “Gibbs doesn’t do anything without a reason.”

Jordan couldn’t have been more right, nevertheless she speculated about what Gibbs was up to.

***​

At the time that Gibbs brought his car to a halt, Abby’s finally found the nerve to ask him what was going on. Gibbs didn’t answer. He got out of the car, strolled to the passenger’s side, opened the door and helped Abby out. She rewarded his friendly gesture with a bright smile.

“We’re picking up Jordan’s new car.” He clarified while he led her to a local car dealer.

Abby recalled Gibbs saying he would buy her a new car for their wedding. “Oh my Hero, you and Jordan eloped?” Abby shrieked and hugged him.

Gibbs chuckled, “As much as I wish we did Abbs, the answer is no.” Abby let go of Gibbs at once. “It’s for her birthday tomorrow.” Gibbs explained and showed her the brand new silver grey SUV.

“It’s a beauty, Gibbs. Not exactly like my hearse, but still a beauty.” Abby beamed. “Can I drive it back? Cause last time you drove a SUV you wrecked one. Jordan’s one!” She wiggled her brows.

Gibbs smirked at the memory of the accident he and Mac had back in New York. Jordan was at dispatch and terrified that either one was hurt. She had screamed through the radio that she wanted the father of her babies to be there when they were born. Mac’s reaction was priceless.

“I remember Abbs.” He gave her a stern Gibbs’ glare, got his right hand out off his coat pocket and held out the car keys. His car keys. “You can drive my car back to your place. I’ll follow you in the SUV.” He explained.

“My place?” Abby asked doubtful.

“I don’t want Jordan to see the car before tonight.” Gibbs explained. “So… YOU can drive it over before her birthday dinner.” He reassured Abby and there was that glow on her face again.

“Wow, thanks Boss-man.” She grinned. “But why me, why not McGee, Tony or Ziva?” Or Ducky for that matter?” Abby wanted to know.

“McGee?” Gibbs growled as they walked towards the salesman.

“Ok, point taken, but the others?” Abby giggled trying to catch up with Gibbs.

“DiNozzo drives like a snail. Ziva drives like she’s a madman.” Gibbs got an acusing glare from Abby. “And Ducky… he’s way too chummy with Jordan. He would spill it even without knowing it.” Gibbs enlightened her.

Abby pretended to zip her mouth. ‘‘My lips are sealed.’ She signed. Gibbs signed back ‘thank you’.

After Gibbs had gotten the car keys for the SUV they both drove to Abby’s house. He parked the SUV in the garage and walked back to his own car. Abby was still behind the wheel. Gibbs waited for her to get out of the car. When she didn’t move Gibbs opened the door, took her elbow and wordlessly helped her out of the car. Abby walked to the passenger’s side and got in the car. Gibbs drove them back to the Navy Yard.

New York City

“C’mon Gorgeous!” Mac Taylor shouted from the living room. “How long does it take you to finish packing?”

Mac’s suitcase was already stalled in the hallway. He was now waiting for his beautiful wife to finish hers. Meanwhile he called for a taxi that would drop them off at the New York Crime Lab. The crimes in New York didn’t get any less and Stella had been working non-stop, much to Mac’s dislike. So he had arranged for them to take some time off.

“Mac Taylor!” Stella yelled from the bedroom. “We will be away for three weeks, you know. I need several sizes of clothes.” Mac walked in to the bedroom to find Stella sitting on her suitcase. “It won’t close.” Stella grumbled.

Gently he helped her up. “I’m sure Jordan…” Mac made a grumpy face as he tried to close the suitcase. “…Still has some maternity clothes that fit you.” Stella grinned. “It’s closed now.” Mac told her.

“Well, as much as I love your sister we don’t exactly have the same taste in clothes, Taylor.” Stella thanked him with a soft kiss on his lips. Mac held a hand on her growing tummy and tried to steal another kiss. Stella pulled back and went to the hallway to get her coat.

Mac scratched the back of his head and smirked. “Spoilsport.” He took Stella’s suitcase and followed her to the hallway to get his coat.

“Hurry up, Taylor. Danny’s waiting for us.” Stella urged him. Unbelievable of his wife’s temper he shook his head.

***​

Twenty-five minutes later the taxi dropped them off at the crime lab. Danny Messer, Mac’s temporarily replacement, had promised them that he and his wife Lindsay would take them to the airport. He was now waiting for them in Mac’s office. Finally Stella walked in, followed by Mac carrying the luggage.

“Whoa, boss.” Danny grinned as he observed Mac struggling with the biggest suitcase. “How long do plan to stay away?” He joked.

“Watch it Messer.” Mac advised. “It’s still not too late to leave Sheldon in charge.”

“Stop teasing him, Mac.” Lindsay pleaded as she walked in, carrying her little daughter.

“Oh Madison!” Stella shrieked at the two month old baby. “You’re growing so fast, aren’t you? Wanna come with Aunty Stella?” Stella cooed after she took over the baby.

“Don’t even think about it, Stell.” Danny warned her. “You got your own package in there.” Danny rubbed Stella’s belly.

“Well that package is staying there for a longer while.” Mac came over and took Madison over from Stella. “And this little bundle… yes you…” Mac tipped the baby’s nose. “You are going back to your mummy.” He kissed the baby’s head and handed her over to Lindsay.

“Thank you so much, Uncle Mac.” Lindsay said in a baby voice.

“Hey guys.” Stella greeted Don Flack, Adam Ross and Sheldon Hawkes as they stride in to Mac’s office.

“You finally set to go Mac?” Flack urged, causing everyone to laugh.

“Hold on, you guys.” Mac addressed the gang. “Danny will be in charge for as long as Stella and I will be gone. Everything goes by the book and through Danny. I would like my lab still to be here when we get back.” Mac cautioned them.

“Sure Mac.” “No problem, Mac.” “No sweats.” Came from the three of them, all grinning extremely boy-ish.

“Don’t worry Mac.” Lindsay helped Mac out. “I will check in from time to time to keep them in line.”

“Yes mum.” Danny kissed his wife.

“Ok, Mac.” Stella looked at her watch. “It’s time to go, else we’ll miss that flight.”

“Sure. Flack… Adam… you can carry the luggage to my car.” Danny ordered.

“And so the fun begins.” Flack countered and he as well was struggling with Stella’s suitcase.

“Get moving, Flack!” Danny whined.

He then turned to Mac and handed him wrapped box. “For Jordan. Pictures of Madison and us.” “Still can’t believe that our little Goofer got herself pregnant with twins.” Danny laughed.

“At least she has a descent guy in Jethro.” Mac sniggered.

“Well, you’d better make sure she gets that ring.” Danny advised. “Marriage isn’t that bad after all.” He took over and kissed little Madison on the cheek. “Now let’s get going.”

At the airport Stella and Mac checked their luggage in. There was still some time left before they needed to be at their gate, so Mac bought a round of soda’s as a way to say thank you to Lindsay and Danny. When their flight was called, they said their goodbyes and finally Stella and Mac were on their way to Washington DC.

***​

Washington DC

At 5pm Jordan was cleaning out her desk. When she took her badge and gun out of the drawer, memories of four exciting months drifted through her head. A smile appeared on her face. The team had been great with accepting her as a new member.

She picked up the photo of Stella and Mac and other memories came back. She loved Gibbs to death and was real happy to be with him. But now he wanted her on maternity leave and she was afraid that she would get lonely. A few tears escaped from her eyes. A tissue was reached to her. She took it without looking up.

“Don’t be sad, Angel.” Gibbs laid his arms around her big waist and kissed her in her neck. “It’s only for a few months.” He assured her.

Jordan rested her head on Gibbs’ shoulder. “I didn’t mind you taking me out of the field a month ago. I love working with you, whether it’s at the Naval Yard or in the field. But now that I’m going to have to stay home, I’m scared that I’ll get lonely.” Jordan complained.

Gibbs felt her pain. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt her. He took a look at his watch. “You’re up for a little field trip right now? He smiled at her.

“Why?” Jordan questioned. Gibbs took her hand and led her to the elevator. “What are you up to, Probie?” Jordan questioned him again.

“You trust me, Angel?” Gibbs kissed her tears away.

“You know I do, Jethro.” Jordan nodded and gently stroke his cheek.

“Then follow me, sweetheart.” Gibbs took her hand and together they strolled to the elevator.

“Where are you taking me, Jethro?” Jordan questioned him.

Gibbs didn’t say a word. He just planted a soft kiss on Jordan’s lips, motioning to trust him without doubt. And Jordan didn’t need any words. She would follow Gibbs wherever he went.

***​

Gibbs opened the passenger’s door and kissed Jordan softly before he helped Jordan in the car. She smiled as she noticed the two presents in the back and figured that Gibbs had gotten them this morning with the help of Abby.

“Probie, does this have anything to do with Abby’s little mission from this morning?” Jordan’s eyes twinkled as she remembered her birthday coming up the day after.

Gibbs smirked and started the car. “You’re fishing, Angel!” He indicated.

“Jethro, you didn’t have to get me anything for my birthday.” Jordan appreciated his gesture. “I’ve got you and the babies. That’s the most beautiful gift anyone could ever get.” She scowled.

“Not anyone, Angel. Just you.” He kept his eyes on the road and softly patted her stomach. “Now close your eyes and get a little sleep.”

Jordan closed her eyes and it didn’t take long for her to drift off in a small sleep. Whenever Jordan was in the car Gibbs went on autopilot and stayed under the speed limit. He carefully drove them to the next destination. When Gibbs brought the car to a halt, Jordan automatically woke up. She opened her eyes and was surprised by the surroundings.

“The airport?” She asked suspiciously when Gibbs opened the passenger’s door and helped her out. “We’re not eloping, Probie!” Jordan warned him with twinkling eyes.

“Nope.” Gibbs kissed her on her nose. When he let go of her he noticed Stella and Mac standing in front of the airport. “Seems to me you got company, Angel.” He remarked and turned Jordan towards the building, waiting for her reaction.

“MAC! Jethro, it’s Mac and Stella!” Jordan shrieked and hugged Gibbs. “You arranged this?” Gibbs nodded while his thumb went over a pleased tear on Jordan’s face.

“Together with Mac.” He gently went for her lips to claim a kiss. “Happy pre-birthday.”

“Jethro Gibbs. I love you.” Jordan kissed him. “And I will show you my appreciation for this later on.” Her eyes were full of mischief. “Now, let’s go and greet them.” She excitedly urged him.

Gibbs placed a hand on her back and led her across the street. “With you and Stella together, now you see why I don’t want Tony hanging around the house?” Gibbs reminded her of their little pranks.

***​

Back