Help with fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by calleighdelko, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

i cant think of a title for my fic
    the story so far is that Aiden is still alive and is in witness protection and stella accidently finds out and she has to be put in too but but the wrong people find out she's still alive and go after her.i have the first chapter but its still in the planning stages but i like to have a title. So can anyone think of a good title :)

2. calleighdelko

heres the first chapter

As she unlocked the door she sensed something was wrong. It has been a year since Aidens death. The only relative they had been able to trace was one of her brothers but he was away fighting in Iraq so was unable to come and collect his sister’s things. Reluctantly Stella had agreed to go and pack up Aidens thing for him. She entered the apartment it was freezing inside there had been no heating in it for a months. There was a bang from on of the rooms. Drawing her gun she slowly crept towards the sound. She reached out for the door handle but before she knew what was happening she heard a creak from behind her. There was a loud bang she felt a searing pain in her back. She tried to fight the feeling but it was too much the dizziness took over and she fell to the foor.

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Hello,
    I'm one of the mods here (nice to meet you :) )
    I'm gonna share with you several things:

1)I think your first chapter sounds more like an introduction to your story, or maybe a flashback. For your first chapter, i suggest you to start with something like "One week earlier" and then develop more your story.

2)There is a thread called "I need help for fanfiction", the topic is sticky, you should have post on it; people would have read it and help you (of course)

3)See next the date, the hour etc. You can find the "EDIT" button; you can use it within 24 hours from the time you posted. This way, you don't have to double post like you just did.

One more thing: you're looking for a title but you have time to think about it; Finding the title is one of the most difficult thing to do while you're writing your story, that's why i usually find the right title when i end up my story. What i meant is that you can post your story untitled on fanfiction and later if you find the right one, the one which will fit to your story, me as your mod, will be able to edit your first post and add your title.

Hope i helped you,

xoxoSissixoxo

4. calleighdelko

thank you iv not been here for about a year so im just getting used to using it again. i will change the first bit its still in the planning stages. i think i already have the title now i cant leave my stories untitled i find it really hard to write with out one as i have a tendacy to forget what my story is atually about i should hopefully add the story to here soon im nearly finished the first chapter. But thank you for all your help

5. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Your welcome!

For now i'm gonna close that thread and when your story will be ready to be post, then you'll be able to start a new thread with a title that time ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.