Help please

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSI_Dani, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I have noticed that there are specific names for the different ships, as GSR...Then, sometimes people refered just with expressions like these ones and I don't understand them...Could you please help me with this, making some kind of a list with the ones that you know and the characters that they're about...I don't know if there are a lot more or not, I am not even sure if you understand my question, but I hope so...Thanks...

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

3. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Yes, it is :D...I didn't noticed that there were already a place where I could read it!...Thanks a lot...And sorry...

Then, since this thread does not make sense anymore, I don't know if it is supposed to delete or lock it...Should I do anything??

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

A mod will do something. Dont worry about it. If you need any more help, just PM me! :)

5. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Also, if you need any other help, you can PM mods, or theres normally a help thread in each lil sub board, so you could post in there :)

~xJemmax~

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Since the question has been answered, I am locking this thread. Thanks Radical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.