Have you ever... ?

No. But if I had, my friends so would have laughed :p

Have you ever hit someone in the face?

I hit a friend one day. She was being annoying and I just wanted to pretend that I hit her. But it didn't turn out right and I actually hit her.. So it was really an accident, but it was rather painful as well.

nope!

have you ever jumped off a cliff?
yeah! i was with my friends and i was dared to, there was water right where i landed, and people where swimming in it, so when i found out how deep it was, i jumped! almsot shit myself on the way down! it had to have been a 40 foot drop, if not, more!

No, but I climbed one (really small). :D

Have you ever got out with your slippers?
Almost, I just got to the door; then I went back for my shoes. :rolleyes:

Oh I go out on my slippers.. they're just too comfy. But I've learnt only to walk small distances, I once wore them to school, which needed lots of walking and I had this huge blister on my sole when I got there.. problem was: I had to walk the same distance back (about 20 mins) too.

Have you ever gotten a present from someone and threw it away right after they left?

I have. A useless present from my best friend (she's known for giving those things while she knows me our whole lives and KNOWS I'm a practical person.. I just don't like useless things).

Yes, I have fallen for someone on first sight. It was three years ago and I still like him. :p

Hmm... Have you ever eaten a WHOLE tub of ice cream because you were really really really depressed?
I haven't.. I threw up before I could finish the whole thing :p

Yup, I do that quite often. I eat a BIG tub of rich ice cream and it takes the edge off of being depressed a little bit since i have the sick feeling. But that leads to other things, which leads ot other things... one big vicious circle.

Have you ever... um... given your brother a thick lip?

I did once when I was 7 and he was 21. We were play fighting and it was an accident, the funny thing was that he didn't go out that night with his friends because he couldn't bare to say his 7yr old sister had given him a thick lip! :lol:

I have, he used to put his chin on my head and then press down real hard, so it gave me a headache.. one day I decided to jump.. he had his mouth open while pressing down.. so he bit his own lip :lol: He never did it again after that *satisfied*

Have you ever peed your pants because you had to laugh so much?

I haven't.. I made my cousin pee his pants though :lol: He was only 2 years old or something and was totally amused by me scaring him every single time.. :rolleyes: Not cool though, because he was sitting on my bed.. *sigh* yeah, should've thought about that..

Yeah, I have :lol: A friend of mine made a joke, and I already had to go to the toilet, so she decided to let me pee in my pants. I didn't know for sure, so I asked a friend. "Did I pee in my pants?", and she was like; "Yeah, it's in the back..." It was absolutely funny.

Have you ever fallen from a balcony, or something?

Nopies.

No, but I would love to take one in chocolate. :D

Have you ever got up, ate breakfast, took a shower, dressed up and then realize it was too soon for you to leave home?

No, but my father has...

Yes. And then I watched CSI for like an hour or so :D

Have you ever drank more than 3 liter water a day?

No. I'm happy if I reach 2.

Yes, like today (so hot!), and yes I spent a lot of time in the bathroom!

Have you ever listened to the door bell and pretended nobody was home?

I have...

Yup, I actually do it quite often. But only to people that I really don't want to talk to, not to my family, other than some members of my family. I used to hate it when I was younger and on hallowe'en loads of people did it - the same people every year!!

Have you ever... been stupid enough to go into town, walk around for a couple of hours then spend about another 4 hours working (standing up all the time) in stilleto heels?

I do it nearly every Saturday - I never learn that it cripples my feet!

No, I don't have any stiletto heels, hehe.

Have you ever... had a song on your iPod/mp3 that is totally not your taste, but you liked it, though, and you're ashamed of it?

I have, now. I'm not telling you which song, cause I'm ashamed of it, lol.

Back