Have you ever... ?

Yup been there, worn those :p I showed them to everyone, but no one really understood why I thought totally different socks.. both with sheep on them.. were cool :rolleyes:

Have you ever opened an envelop that wasn't addressed to you?

I have, when I was living in a student house, we'd get loads of mail from previous people living there, one day we got so bored that we started to open them all :lol:

Jayne, you're such a bad kiddo! Lol, maybe I'm the kiddo here, but who cares. No, I haven't opened an envelope that wasn't addressed to me. :)

Have you ever.. hit someone with a belt?

Nopes.

No way,I'm not that violent and I don't wear a belt anyway.

Have you ever have to be at a polling-station?

Here is determined by lot between all the people able to vote and it's compulsory to do it.
I had to be last presidentials.We were at a kindergarten with kindergarten's toilets... :rolleyes:I had to write down hundrends of names and identification numbers for 12 hours and then 4 hours counting votes....
And they only gave me 40 €,anyway I couldn't say no...

Funny thing:I was the last one to know who had won the elections !! :lol:

ummm no because i have no idea what a polling station is!

have you ever...played super nintendo for like all night??
haha i have i did it with my cousin...lol it was so much funn!

Yeah, I think so... I can't remember, it's been awhile!

Have you ever... went into a class you weren't supposed to?

Hey, it was registration day at my high school, and some teachers changed classrooms... like my Geometry teacher. She originally had room 305 and now it's 406. With computers. :p

I did that the first day of jr. high and high school...I felt like an idiot cause I was in gr. 7 and I walked into a gr. 9 class and when I was in gr. 10 I walked into a gr. 12 class. Haha, I felt like such an idiot.

Have you ever just left school during a locker break or something?

Haha, I never had the courage too, I was always worried I'd get caught, but I had many friends who did.

^All the time. Well not all but a lot of times when i didnt like the class or when i just didnt feel good.

Have you ever gotten in a fight before in school or anywhere else?
Me never.

Not a proper fight, but I did break some guys shoudler once. I'm an experiaenced martial artist, so when this guys tried to hit me I ducked and sweeped his legs out from under him. He fell on his shoulder, which broke, and cried like a little girl! :lol: Good times!

Have you ever called a teacher 'mum' or 'dad'. I did once. I think most people who I used to go to school with have once because 'Miss' is so close to 'Mum' and people get used to calling out for their mums :D.

Umm I haven't called a teacher mum or dad but I called a teacher Mr. Grissom before :lol:...my head wasn't in school, it was in CSI :p

Have you ever frozen a can of pop then forgot about it and then taken it out and opened it?

I just did that like 15 minutes ago, I felt like a complete idiot, I opened it and it exploded all over my computer desk and everything...and it wouldn't stop for like 5 minutes...Haha, I'm such an idiot :lol:

About the mum or dad thingie; I did :lol: The teacher was my tutor.. so it was worse, and I actually don't like that woman.

Have you ever frozen a can of pop then forgot about it and then taken it out and opened it?

No, LOL :lol:

Have you ever fallen in the water, while you were iceskating? So, I mean (sorry, bad English), that the ice wasn't frozen enough?

Nope, lol.

No, I don't do iceskating. :(

Have you ever bought a cake and told your friends you cook it?
No, and if was my mother who cooked it, I say the true...

Oh, yeah. I did, lol. :) But it wasn't a cake, though. But they didn't believe me, cause I can't even cook an egg. *shame*

Have you ever walked so much on one pair of shoes, that they weren't worth anything anymore?

Yeah, my All Stars look like crap. I'm wearing them atm.

Yes, my tennis shoes.

Have you ever workout so much you couldn't move the next day?
Yeah, when I practiced kick-boxing. :rolleyes:

yeahh!! in dance class :lol: but it we had a reallly hard teacher and my whole body ached the next day

have you ever hidden something your were supposed to eat for dinner but it was really gross?

haha i have many times...there was soggy carrots that my mom likes for some strange reason..so i put them in my hands and then flushed them down the toilet :lol: hehe

Haha, oh my...anytime my roommates cook :p...and I did it a lot when I was living with my parents.

Have you ever borrowed clothes from a friend then stained them?

I did that with my friends 250 dollar pants...I got chocolate icecream on it and I just washed them and didn't put any stain remover on it...she was soo mad.

Back