Has Ryan become the "Bad Guy"? *Possible Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by miamifan08, May 20, 2008.

1. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Re: Has Ryan become the "Bad Guy"?

I do not believe so......

I believe Mr. Wolfe is "in" on Horatio's plan.

2. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

i think that Ryan was in on everything from the get-go . the whole reinstatement back into mdpd . i think he went into business with that other asshole Julia's husband and agreed that they were going to assassinate H. i think the text message that h wrote was to his son that he loved him cause he knew what was going down. however thou. what i think is that hes not dead . he has a bulletproof vest and he gets up and boom he kills ryan lol jk . but seriously csi miami isnt anything without H so i hope he comes back and alex to . thats it

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You are really way off(thank God) you can find several articles and interviews on the web stating that DC will be back for a 7th season. One of the articles also states that he is being helped by Ryan.There was no assination attempt by Ryan on H.

4. nanaroberts

nanaroberts Civilian

what articles so we know that ryan will still be here next season

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

6. nanaroberts

nanaroberts Civilian

greatfan thanks for the infro i feel better now because i like everyone on the show

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

We're talking cold blooded murder here! That's not Ryan! I admit, I liked him better when he was a lab geek before he wanted to outdo the other teammembers, but I still don't place him as a murderer. Sure he has his faults, but they all do for that matter.

I think it all goes back to when Ryan was reinstated & thanked Horatio for giving him a second chance. Horatio replied "if we don't hang together, we'll die alone". Foreshadowing?? Yes, I think so!;)

Whoever the poster was who said something about a "new hero"; that's what Im hoping for too. It'd be nice to see him be the one helping H in this situation. I think it's going to be thier character "bonding" moment.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ryan told H after H got him his job back: "You went to bat for me. I won't forget that." That right there is foreshadowing that Ryan would do anything for H to repay him for his help getting his job back. It would be completely out of character for Ryan to betray H.

As for him being blackmailed to do it, I don't think Ryan would allow this to happen. I think if someone were blackmailing him or trying to, he'd arrange a meeting with H somewhere he knew they couldn't be heard/followed, etc... and he'd tell H about the blackmail and what the blackmailers wanted him to do.

And the whole "he went after H because of gambling debts" storyline would just be lame and very, very weak IMO.

I actually wouldn't mind if someone was trying to blackmail him and he went straight to H with it and that's another reason H and Ryan came up with this plan to stage H's "death". As long as Ryan is still a good guy, I'll be fine.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I also considered this a foreshadowing that Ryan is in with H on the "staged" hit.

Agree again.Why would you trade debt for murder?

Season 6 wasn't great for Ryan.I feel as if he is owed a really great storyline and elevated to hero status (for a while at least)

10. GregNickRyanFan

I totally agree! I think maybe they should show him protecting Kyle. Like maybe Ron Saris tries to kill Kyle, but since H is not around, Ryan goes to protect Kyle, getting him out of harm's way just in the nick of time.

11. Clavo Cruz

Clavo Cruz Victim

I don't believe ryan has become the bad guy of the team. Why would he kill Horatio? If you recall way way back, Horatio gave him his job at CSI. What reason would he have that compelled him to pay a hitman (although it might've been that other dude who married his X) but still. If anyone had a motive to kill Horatio, I believe it to be Kyle. He barely ever knew his father, and when he did he was in feud with his mother. He's trapped between 2 parents, not knowing which one to pick. For all we know, Kyle might've been the one to kill Horatio, since he didn't to anything to get Kyle out of jail. If you recall, kyle's mother was the one to pay the mechanic to mess with that one woman's car, who was kyle's opponent in court.

From a convicted killer somewhere in Miami
    -Clavo Cruz

12. GregNickRyanFan

I would hope that Kyle would understand exactly why Horatio couldn't bail him out. Julia however doesn't care about the law. You know, I'm not even sure she did it for Kyle's benefit. I think she did what she did more or less to get Kyle on her side or tick off Horatio. :lol: I can't see Kyle purposely shooting Horatio, but I can see if maybe he realized his dad was right about Saris and maybe Kyle went there with that gun to protect his parents and maybe something happened that we didn't see. Maybe Ron walked over near Horatio and was about to shoot him when Kyle aimed the gun and pulled the trigger, hitting Horatio by accident instead of hitting Ron. I doubt Kyle's had any gun training, so it could be plausible that he's a bad shot. :shrug: Who knows except the writers? :lol: