Happy Birthday To Carmine Giovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo

CSI Level Three
A certain super-sexy CSI:NY actor turns 34 today. Ladies, take a minute to wish Carmine a happy birthday. Who knows, maybe he'll stop by looking for fangirl love later.

My birthday greeting:

Dear Carmine,

You know what we get for our birthdays around here, don't ya? ;) Well today, it's your turn, big boy. Hope you're rested and reasonably hydrated. The line wraps around the corner.

Happy birthday!

Much love -
MrsG

^ Nice work, lindsaymonroe. If anyone else has any fun fan art they'd like to post for Carmine's birthday, let's see it. I know there is more out there. There's one going around MySpace (though I'm not sure that the girl who posted it on my page is a member here) and Kimmy posted one in the Locker Room (which maybe she'll be kind enough to repost here ;)).

The man loves art, so if any of you would like to post your message in graphic form, have at it. Or if any of you are creative enough to write a message in poetic form, give that a go. Maybe if we get enough stuff posted in here, we can get a message to him telling him to come look. Sort of an impromptu fan project with a very tight deadline, if you will.

EDIT: I realize lindsaymonroe can only post hers as a link because she doesn't have enough posts here to post images yet, but for the sake of not making the poor guy click on a ton of links should he visit here, maybe anyone with graphics can post so as to make the graphic appear within the text of their post (unless the graphic is really big).

Happy birthday, Carmine! Hope it's a great day. :)

Happy birthday Carmine!!!! *throws celebration confetti into the air and joins in amidst the cheers and celebrations*

Hows about a hug?? *hugs the b-day boy and gives him a giant kiss*

:lol: Love your greeting MrsG.

**Gives Birthday boy a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Hug!!!**

Happy birthday Carmine!!!! Hope u have a great day... and get lots of presents!!!! XXXXXX

Happy Birthday Carmine! I wish you a ton of happiness and success this year! And loads of screen time! hehe...

Back