Happy Birthday Carmine Giovinazzo!

Bonne fete a toi, bonne fete a toi, bone fete a Carmine, bonne fete a toi!

Joyeux anniversaire Carmine! Best wishes on your birthday!

Happy Birthday, Carmine! 33 candles put off an aweful lot of flame. If you need the help of a girl who can blow like a champ, call me ... strictly for help with your candles, of course. ;)

Welcome to the board, RedFenix! Gotta love a newbie with the balls to start a new thread on her very first post. I like you already. :D

Adams_girl said:
(Is it sad that I sent him an E-card?)
Not at all. I actually sent him one too- with two crazy little guys yelling birthday wishes (and singing a version of "Shout!") in Italian :lol: Seriously, it takes alot to make me laugh out loud and this did it, so hopefully he gets a kick out of it! :lol:

To Carmine (and my friend Melina who's celebrating her bday today as well :))----- HAPPY HAPPY!! :D

14.gif

Feliz cumpleaños, aka HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Why don't I ever check out this forum? CSI: NY is my favorite show, and Carmine is my favorite actor (behind Eric Szmanda and Jon Togo).

It's the 25th here in the Philippines already but hey... what the heck hahah...

Maligayang bati sa iyong kaarawan, Carmine!
Love you! :)

Happy Birthday Carmine!!!!!!!!!

33 candles this year, I will be over later to help you blow them out and give you your birthday present ;) :devil:

Ahh, actually that only reminded me that my 31st is in two weeks. :(

MrsG, you're not the only girl who can blow like a champ. :p Share some of the Carmine **um, I mean candles** girl. :D

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Carmine!!!!!

Aww, the day has already passed on my side of the world, but still ...

SELAMAT HARI JADI, CARMINE!

That's Malay for Happy Birthday. :D

How could I have let work make me forget about Carmine's birtday? :eek: I need to be punished! :D :devil:

Selamat Hari Jadi dan semoga panjang umur

translation: happy birthday and may you have a long life.. or something close :lol:

Back