Happy Birthday Carmine Giovinazzo!

G

The resident hottie turns 33 today! Let's send him our birthday wishes!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Carmine, Happy Birthday to you.

Hope it's a good one. :)

Happy birthday, Carmine! :) As a fellow 30-something let me just say: You're not getting older; you're getting better! ;)
Is it sad that I sent him an E-card?
Not at all...just means you're reppin' the Giovinazzo love!

I wished him it already yesterday but I'll do it again today. Still wish he'd come a day earlier or I'd come a day later but ohwell...I'll share my cake with him, I still have some :) 'Cause eating it not the only fun thing to do with it...*ggl*

It's so not sad that you sent him an e-card. The birthday greeting that I sent had the subject line "Happy Freakin' Birthday!!!" which was saved in my browser from an email I had sent a friend a couple of weeks ago. I typed the message first then typed the subject line but hit send before I edited!

:eek: :eek:

Whoa, I'd be soooo freaked about that! I'd be sending him a long apology letter right afterward, that's for sure lol. Hopefully he'll understand...he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor based on some of the past stuff Ive read here.

Back