Happy 30th Birthday to Top!!!

Awww, guys, thank you so much!!!!!! :D :D :D

MrsG, you rock for starting this thread. :D And a huge thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! You guys are awesome, and I love hanging out with you here at Talk. :D

The birthday was good, and there are no incriminating pics save for a group shot where my dress slipped a little low and it looks like I decided to forego clothes at the restaurant. :lol: Luckily, zooming that baby reveals that I am indeed dressed. :lol:

Thank you guys again! And jkladis, send my gift over! I need a banana. ;) :eek: :lol:

I'll un-pin this thread now simply because our beloved and aged mod's b-day has already passed. Thanks to all who posted their b-day wishes here. Top may be a senior citizen now, but at least she knows she's loved. :D

^Aged??? :p Look who's talking-- aren't you 6 and a half years my senior? ;) You know I love you! :p ;) Thanks for the kickass birthday thread welcoming me to my twilight years. :lol:

^Save a prime rocking chair in the nursing home for me!

^ Absolutely, baby. We can put our rocking chairs side by side, watch CSI:NY together and reminesce about when Danny used to be hot. :lol:

^Sounds like a plan! Sadly, the way the show is going, that might be just like fondly recalling the days when we walked ten miles barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways, to high school...ancient history. :lol:

Again, I am the last to know....

Happy Belated 30th Top.....

I hope it was a wonderful piece of your life to teasure...

I have one year on ya! :lol:

i think im the last to no :) lol

HAPPY B-day TO U
Happy B-day Toooo uuuuuuu
Happy B-day to uuuuuuu
hope u had a great 1 and all ur wish come true

Back