Halloweentown

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Wolverine_Eagle, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

Ok... since it is close to Halloween... i just felt like asking what everyone's opinions are of the Series of Halloweentown Movies... and i do mean the Disney Channel Original Movies... not Nightmare before Christmas (although i loved that movie too)

2. 915

915 CSI Level One

I remember those movies! :thumbsup: I loved watching them as I kid okay I loved the first three but I think it was the fourth one that kinda sucked. I remember sitting down every time around Halloween and waiting to see if that movie would be on that night. Halloweentown and Terror Tower were my favorite movies that were on the Disney Channel around Halloween time. I miss watching them. :(

3. Wolverine_Eagle

:) i am happy because they are showing them in order (the halloweentown Movies) sunday-wednesday :D then a marathon on Halloween :D I loved all of the movies, but the fourth would of been better if they never changed the actress and the third one would been better if they went to Halloweentown in it :p but i still loved the last two because one of my favorite actors was in it :)

4. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah the fact that they changed the actress in the fourth one and I hate it when they do that was why I didn't like it that much, but the plot was pretty good for both of the last two movies. Though I think the second one was the most exciting for me to watch I honestly have to say. My little sister thinks I'm nuts cause I still watch those Disney movies what can I say it brings back memories watching them.

5. Wolverine_Eagle

I can't decide which is my favorite. because all have their moments of great bits. but i was disappointed when they didn't have Luke on the other movies :( My friends say i am obsessed with the movies... which is kinda true. My dad and Grandpa doesn't understand why i watch them still... but my mom and my bro and sis all love it as well :) ... but i must admit, the fourth movie left me hanging, wanting another sequel. but sadly i don't think they would do another one.especially given the three year gap...