H/Y H/C

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this is an obvious H/C bashing thread, I am only coming on to say one thing in response to Roxbury, a correction of sorts to the idea that H/C have had no 'shipperness':

Kill Zone

Horatio: "Nice work. Ever consider a transfer to SWAT?
Calleigh: "I don't look good in all black." (she's in head to toe black)
Horatio: "I beg to differ."

Simple Man

John Hagen (speaking of Horatio): "All I'm saying is, that's one hell of a lonely road he's walking"
Calleigh: "That's why I'm walking it with him."

You said they've never had come on lines, or 'shipper' lines. Those two promptly disprove your theory, in my mind. There are many other 'shipper' instances I already got into, in detail, in the first Calleigh/Yelina thread. They don't need to be repeated here, because I have the feeling a few of you are sliding onto this thread to simply bash. That's fine - but the power of Caruso and Procter as a team, for me and many, many others, transcends even the advent of Yelina. We're not going away, gang.

Go ahead and root for whomever you choose -- but let's refrain from using words like "Puke" and allow for courteous differences of opinion.

I said the thought makes me puke, not everyone
else. And I do respect everyones opinion, I'm pretty
sure I said that.

And yes they have had come-on lines, is that all? Two?
Well probably not. But I have to say that a good friend
would compliment on their looks, and help them in their
time of need, or whatever...

But have they said stuff like, they are interested in
eachother? No they haven't. Have they ever gotten serious
not just flirtatious? Calleigh was the lead woman in the
show, and I think the writers were just trying to heat things up.

You gettin' my drift?

You know what i hope horatio never likes anyone and no one ever likes him! i cant stand it. I want Grissom and sara to get together but no one from miami

and that moving icon really does rock!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a H/C or a H/Y. I don't think romance is such a good thing between main characters. It's much more fun to have what-ifs and buts instead.... ;) It's like on ff.net, most of the fics on there are romances....they're nice but c'mon! Let's have some action!

H/C Don't want no FOUR SEASONS of "I love him but he rejected me but likes me again... I think" B.S. on Miami.

You can write interesting stories with a couple just as easily as without, why everyone doesn't want anyone to get together is stupid! ;)

Faye_Valentine :devil:

Posted by Faye_Valentine:
H/C Don't want no FOUR SEASONS of "I love him but he rejected me but likes me again... I think" B.S. on Miami.

I agree. And I'm more..after action in CSIs than romance. I see it enough in other shows.
Too bad Frank Tripp is married, he would have been good for Y :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Science is OK but they overdue it on Vegas. I agree though that Miami should use a bit more science and such instead of the interrogations which are getting a bit stale.

Faye_Valentine :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back