gun curious

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by csichemistrylvr, Jun 9, 2007.

1. csichemistrylvr

csichemistrylvr Victim

i am trying to find out what type gun either sara or catherine carry!

2. csichemistrylvr

csichemistrylvr Victim

JUST CURIOUS!!! HAVE A DEBATE GOING ON WITH HUBBY!

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the board, csichemistrylvr. Please give members a chance to see your post. Since the board members are scattered all around the world in many countries, some might be sleeping, others at work, some visiting relatives. Maybe some member will be able to identify the guns. Unfortunately, never having owned one, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Smith & Wesson and a Supersoaker.

Also, a couple of message board tips. First, instead of double posting, next time you can add more content to the previous post by clicking on the Edit button (beside Reply, Quote, and Quick Reply) within 24 hours of putting the message up on the Forum. You can leave the current posts the way they are; it is not a major problem. But the board moderators prefer we don't make back-to-back posts. Sometimes it can't be helped if 24 hours have elapsed.

Second, ALL CAPS is considered shouting and should just be reserved for emphasis.

Hope you get your answer soon. Enjoy the board.

4. wibble

wibble Corpse

^ Erm, I'll only give you 9 out of 10 for your backseat-moderating Dynamo, having failed to mention that the thread is also in the wrong forum, as it's CSI-related.

Welcome to the board csichemistrylvr :) I'll move your question over to the CSI LV forum.

5. Kristina_K

Kristina_K Dead on Arrival

I'd say it's either Glock or a Sig, 9 mm.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Since this question is also in the LV "I have a question thread" I am going to ship this to merchandise, the reason being is that alot of talk about the type of guns used on the show are in there. Hope the answer finds you.

[ETA: My bad, this was suppost to go to Forensic Science I sent it here, with no clue as to why. Sorry about that.]

7. Grissom

Grissom Dead on Arrival

sarah uses a glock 19 and cathrine uses a Sig sauer P226