Grissom/Sara/Lady Heather #1: The Brunettes and The Geek

Adzix

CSI Level Three
okay, i'm a total sucker for both GSR and GLH. and since GSR is canon and Dah Lady is coming back soon i decided to pursue this ship a bit. this thread can be fun.

knowing that Grissom has experience in threesomes means that he is not completely against the idea. besides when he sees his old lover in a great shape that she is, he is surely going to take another look.

of course Grissom is definitely not going to leave Sara, so what is left for our Geek? threesome! a very hot one btw. so, yeah! lol

(we all know the ship has .. ummm ... slim chances to become canon, lol, but it's not what shipping is all about, right? ;) )

Not interested in this at all Adzix sorry.. turns me off :( plus this is LH's last harrah, and then it's bye-bye. and they never had a relationship. he never took her out, never sent her a gift, never wrote her a love letter. and never said "YOU MAKE ME HAPPY" nothing here for me!

lol, that's okay des ;)

sometimes i can't decide which one is better for Grissom. yeah, yeah, i know i'm a hardcore GSR and all but i also luurve LH. i just seen a promo pic from upcoming ep (i was forced, lol) and damn, she looks so HOT it's crazy.

i'm gonna be really thorn during this ep, so why not get both? lol

besides, people. just think of it. it would be very, very HOT. no?

Sure you were forced to look at it. :lol:

She looks amazing in the promo pic, She's gonna be giving Sara a run for her money.

Grissom will be in the background smirking while their all, "mine!" .. kinda like Mac when he sees me and Mel yelling mine.. but its all good :)

It was me. I am the culprit. *sobs* I have corrupted, Adzix. I'm sorry to my mom... I'm sorry to my fans...

I'm going to spend some time in spoiler-giving rehab for a while... straighten myself out.

DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW!

In other news, despite the fact that I'm not a Kessom, this ship has the potential to be hot. lol.

bad sarah no more cookies for you, being mean and corrupting people. *turns around and high fives you*

You go and bring us spoilers, and each time you bring a spoiler, you gets a cookie, hows that?

ok I'm not sure if this ship is going to 'sail', but I want pictures. I'm with CathStokes I want pictures of them all three of them together.

Should be interesting to see how they do this...

see CathStokes she has the cookies :lol: ;)

yeah, and from what i've gathered over the years of talking to guys, they completely love MFF threesomes where two girls are very hot.

and we all know Grissom is a manho, lmao. at least when it comes to those two. when you think of it, they are actually the only two women on the show that he slept with.

by the way, i'm very, VERY curiuos if TPTB will let Sara and LH finally meet. we know LH and Cath like each other, so i wonder what Sara will think of her. it'll be either a Catfight! or Oh!She'sHot.

what really might happen on the show though, is some Jealous!Sara. maaan, i wanna see it. bad. like Grissom is talking to LH who obviously doesn't remember what happened in LHB but is grateful to him for POTTR. let's add that she doesn't know Gris has a girlfriend. so she is ... umm ... friendly, lol. Grissom is all "oh god you're hot, but ... but .... i can't do anything with you cuz i got a g/f". and then our Sara enters with the look similar to the one in Unbearable when she caught Gris and Sofia flirting.

but this time, because she's secure in her relationship with Grissom, she is not going to be mad at him, but annoyed with her. and she's gonna mark her teritory somehow. and Grissom would be all amused. it would be great if somebody walked in on that too.

i feel like i just wrote a script to the worst soap ever, lol. it's a pretty good material for a fanfic though.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Count me in! I love both Sara and LH with Grissom so I am totally for this!

I hope they do get to meet, it would be cool if it was a stand-off kind of thing, haha. *cue cowboy music*

Adzix said:
what really might happen on the show though, is some Jealous!Sara. maaan, i wanna see it. bad. like Grissom is talking to LH who obviously doesn't remember what happened in LHB but is grateful to him for POTTR. let's add that she doesn't know Gris has a girlfriend. so she is ... umm ... friendly, lol. Grissom is all "oh god you're hot, but ... but .... i can't do anything with you cuz i got a g/f". and then our Sara enters with the look similar to the one in Unbearable when she caught Gris and Sofia flirting.

I actually really like that idea. It would be entertaining to see Grissom looking all flustered, and I kind of like seeing Sara jealous. *ducks from tomatoes*

Back