Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep the 'spoiler about' box as generic as possible (ex. episode 8, next episode, etc NOT whoa, kiss, etc). Some of you are giving too much away and you may be spoiling the spoiler free.

thanks

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Has anyone seen the latest clip involving Hannah and Sara in the Interrogation room? I thought it was really good, espeically with Grissom looking through the mirror. It kind of reminded me of Butterflied. Anyway, I hope we get more scenes like that in the episode. I think that small clip in the promo of Gil telling Sara he's worried about her, comes after this scene. What does everyone else think?

3. franciled

franciled Victim

i have not seen that..please, put the link on the post!:)

4. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

i totally agree with you... this looks really good although it will be sad.

5. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I loved when that grumpy guy told Grissom at the end, "Atleast you've got your babe!" LOL The thought of Grissom having a "BABE"... and it's Sara... that made me chuckle! If she is his babe, then what is he to her? Her Honey Bee? :)

6. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

erm... he actually says "at least you have your PIG!" (and you don't need to spoiler box eps that have aired ;)

7. AlwaysGSR12

AlwaysGSR12 Hit and Run

Anyone else notice they took off "Sara's Final Episode" from the promo? Think that means anything?

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I thought he said "BABE' too but was corrected on that thread that he said "PIG" so I don't really know what he said, do babe and pig sound alike? :(and the S/8 picture thread has some pics. of them.. FYI ;)

[​IMG]

9. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I could have sworn that I heard "BABE". I wasn't looking at the TV at that moment, barely paying attention... I asked my husband, "Did he just say BABE?" "Yep." Now it's pig? WTF?

10. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, I got a postcard "thank you note" from Jorja today!!!! My hubby had it propped up on the kitchen counter when I got home. Loads of people that sent Dollars for Sense flyers got them today.
    Some of the YTDaW mob went to the picket line today & got pictures of the CSI cast & of the flyover supporting the WGA that we funded, I'll post a link when I have one.
    Also if any of you live in SoCal, Davis Rambo sent out an invitation to join the strike line on Friday. He sent this to YTDaW:

"The CSI fans have been the greatest since the WGA strike began. The writers and cast want to thank you for the food, the good wishes and all your expressions of encouragement. Many fans have asked how they can show additional support. One way you can help is to join us on the picket line this Friday, November 16 from 10AM to 2PM. If you are in the Los Angeles area, or can arrange to be, we will be picketing at Universal Studios Gate #2 on Lankershim Blvd. All you have to do is show up, sign in, and walk with the CSI writers. Parking is extremely limited in the area, so we recommend carpooling or taking the Metro to the Universal stop. Other shows are inviting their fans this day as well, and it would be great to have a nice turnout for CSI.The CSI fans have been the greatest since the WGA strike began. The writers and cast want to thank you for the food, the good wishes and all your expressions of encouragement. Many fans have asked how they can show additional support. One way you can help is to join us on the picket line this Friday, November 16 from 10AM to 2PM. If you are in the Los Angeles area, or can arrange to be, we will be picketing at Universal Studios Gate #2 on Lankershim Blvd. All you have to do is show up, sign in, and walk with the CSI writers. Parking is extremely limited in the area, so we recommend carpooling or taking the Metro to the Universal stop. Other shows are inviting their fans this day as well, and it would be great to have a nice turnout for CSI."

11. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

So, i just though about this... what is going to happen in future CSI episodes? How are the writers going to keep the GSR crowd alive? Do u think that they will possibly give flashbacks? EX: there is a crime committed and it reminds him of the time when he and sara solved a similar crime and he flashes back to a favorable time with sara... or possibly someone on the team asks him if he misses her or when they got together etc. (if that doesnt make sense im sorry. I dont like revising my paragraphs when im not in school ;))

12. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i got a jorja postcard too, it's framed already, my mom had it propped up for me when i got home!!

wohoo

btw, he said pig!

13. Desertwind

[​IMG] to seattle and GSRfanatic25 for receiving the postcards, and for the great read ;) I saw Billy walking the picket line yesterday on ET he looked so upbeat, and cheerful, and stated "they don't work, I don't work" others were there too, no Jorja :( where is she?

[​IMG] "COOL CHANGE" S/1

14. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Someone on the Sara/Jorja thread said she was there a couple of days ago with them. I wish I had sent some Dollars for Sense flyers. I was going to do it, but I never really got around to it. :(

I asked this in the Sara/Jorja thread, but no one answered me, so I'm wondering, what time and channel is the Veiw on tomorrow? Jorja's guest hosting it I heard. Maybe she'll say something about GSR. Probably not, but you never know!

15. Desertwind

Brooke "THE VIEW" is on ABC, and here in the west on at 10:am, so I don't know what your TV schedule is like in Canada :confused: I just saw all the actors and didn't see her, but maybe she'd stayed away from the cameras. Billy was there, in the same Hawaiian shirt he's worn in "WAY TO GO" & on other ocassions, he really likes that shirt!!! you'd think with his salary, when he goes through his closet, he'd pick something else. I LOL, when I saw him in that again :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.