Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Thoughts On Dog's Name
    Naming the dog Hank has a certain twisted sense to it. After all, both Hanks are SOBs and I'm sure Sara's happy that at least one of them got neutered. :devil:

2. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

oh dear that REALLY made me laugh!!

got another new GSR fic up guys! I'm on a roll! well actually I'm on a lap-top but never mind... this one even ended up a chapter fic as it got so long, and I thought I did well with "living the dream" at just under 500 words, this one is over 2,300! - I do warn you, the new one is NOT suitable for those avoiding spoilers!

wooo! 1 more day until new CSI! looking forward to hopefully seeing some GSR this episode!

3. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Desertwind said I should come here and be amongst friends.

Baby Bunting..i love the fanfic. Keep up the good work!

I also have enjoyed reading "Only the Brave."

Of course, in my experience, fanfic is almost better than the real thing b/c the fans care more sometimes.

(Back to lurking)

4. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i just finished onlythebrave beautiful!
    fanfic is better! mucho so. takes away the frustration and helps w/ the continuity issue tptb seem to have...

welcome idahomom, pop in any time!
    it's all GSR love all the time in here!!

5. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Yeah, idahomom! Welcome! GSR t-shirts are being given out at the virtual door! :lol:

Anyway, I'm excited for tomorrow night's episode. Even if Sara is only in that one scene (I hope not) Grissom will have to bring her up again because I think Jack will be persistant about having Grissom admit he is in a relationship with her.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] and big welcome to idahomom glad your here, and have fun ;)

[​IMG] "Ala Cart" the happy couple[​IMG]

7. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

In that case...GO JACK GO!

And welcome Idahomom! Feel free to delurk. (It took me three months, but I'm just slow like that.)

So they're taking the dog somewhere, as in both Sara and Grissom are going out of town. Are we thinking honeymoon or wedding or what? AND WHY IS JORJA LEAVING THE 15th!?!?

You know how you deny something and then when it comes, it slaps you in the face like a bitch? November 15th just slapped me.

8. Desertwind

I don't think Sara is of paramount importance in the 'crossover' epsiode. it's about a serial killer that rides the rails.. and the two stars working together, Grissom and Jack, although maybe.. with CSI, one never knows do they? myabe Sara will go back to N.Y. and work with Jack Malone :D

9. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

how can you huys be so positive about all of this? the end is nigh! i'm so bummed. *sigh*

10. Desertwind

11. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Welcome Idahomom , I think I know you from YouTube. We're much more friendly around here than some other places, the more the merrier after all.
    Babybunting , I'm just going to start some fanfic reading after I finish here & I'm looking forward to your new story.
    I'm getting excited for the next three episodes. I think we'll get a little GSR bonus in a very good ep tomorrow, & very good (even if it kills US GSR FANS)ep in Good Night... and I think the episode after Sara will give us something too. After that, let the writers strike have the show. If we can't have Sara, screw 'em. I'll read fanfic instead.

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I really like your spirit seattlegsrfan! :)

I think the writer's deserve the strike if they are that stupid to let Jorja go.

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

yeah, i'm thinking the rest of the season is going to be bull dung after ep seven or eight. seven is going to be depressing...but hopefully still good for our lovely ship. i really really REALLY HATE to see sara/jorja go!! the strike can work itself out in its own time...i hope they get what they want, they deserve a bigger piece of the pie i think!

and it wasn't the writer's who let her go...i like to think they're striking because she is going...lol, jk
    tonite should be good for some gsr, so keep the faith homies!!

after ep eight...fanfiction is my friend!!

14. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

first of all welcome Idahomom its great to have you here =P i am sooooo looking forward for tonight!!i hope Jack is persistant about them being in a couple [maybe he'll like ask around, and the other csi/lab techs will tell him!] they better have gsr, it started out so strong at the beggining of this season and now their barely doing any. and i forget who said this but i agree that November 15th is creeping up on all of us like a bitch, but can ya'll imagine if we didnt know about Jorjas exit, it never got released until the night of? then how pissed would we all be?
    i am the biggest Jorja Fox/Sara Sidle fan but im actually interested about the rest of the season...
    Because its being said that Sara only really fully tells grissom why she is leaving and the rest of the lab are like "..wow, shes gone" you know? so for the rest of the season without her CM said that EVERY SINGLE person in the lab will be asking griss about sara and why she left and if their still together and about their relationship etc. -YAY!!!
    but then again Grissom will probably be his normal self and not actually tell anybody anything.. :(

15. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

yeah it will be interesting to see the different character reactions to Sara's departure over the next few episodes, I mean I know she's on swing now but they're still going to "mourn" her departure... I mean even if Grissom does know why she's leaving and is 100% supporting her, he's going to be low and bummed out that she has gone, especially now they've just got into the swing of being a normal couple... I guess in a way this will be harder for the guys to deal with than if she had actually died because so much has been left unanswered, so many lose ends, no closure... *just speculating here* they don't know why she's gone, where, or for how long - even if Grissom is fully aware of all the ins and outs of the situation, I doubt he'd tell everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.