Grissom is the most popular guy at school. And Sara the geek

Re: Grissom is the most popular guy at school. And Sara the

Mel23 said:
argh, you better update soon or I'll use the pitchfork on you!
:lol: oke :D

"Grissom."
He stirred.
"He's okay." his teacher sighed.
"Wh-what happened?"
"You fainted after you heard that Sara..."
He jumped up, running out.
"Grissom! No! Grissom, come back!"
He ignored his teacher's cries and ran off. He hailed a cab, scrambling in.
"To the Sidle residence!"
He rattled off the address, which he now knew by heart. He shoved some money into the driver's hand. The driver nodded.
"HeyWhere'sSara?"
"I apologize, but-"
He picked him up by his suit, shaking him.
"APOLOGIZE? WHAT DOES APOLOGIZING do?" he trailed off quietly. He suddenly realized those were the words that-
"But I am not allowed to let anyone in."
"Uh...I- I work in the hospital!"
"You do?"
"O-of course! I'm the head of the.... morgue" he lied.
"Oh, okay."
Grissom bolted in. He ran into the hospital ward.
"Name?"
"Sara Sidle."
The lady sorrowfully shook her head, "Room 302."
He ran off, looking around. He finally found it. He entered cautiously. Sara, dressed in a white hospital gown, laid on a bed, her eyes closed. She didn't look like she had tried to kill herself. Suddenly, the door opened. A boy entered.
"Who are you?" they asked at the same time.
"Call me Nick."
"Grissom."
"I'm Sara's boy- er, ex-boy- er, friend. Yeah, friend."
"Oh, hey. I'm her best friend. Poor Sara."
"Yeah."
"She came home, sobbing one night about some guy who dumped her on rally night."
Grissom gulped. He had a feeling he knew who that guy was...
"The next day, I went to see if she felt better. Poor Sara." he said again. "She hates this place, too. She's in the very room where her mom died from cancer. Cried until sundown, she did."
Grissom was crying by now. Why? WHY? Why had he dumped Sara for something as stupid as money? Tears poured down, fast and thick. Nick sighed, patted Grissom on the hand, then left. Then, the tears really gushed out. Nick, right outside the door, nodded satisfyingly.
TBC

Grissom sat by Sara’s bed. Even now, with a network of tubes ravaging her body, she was still beautiful.
He took hold of her hand.
“Come on baby, you’re scaring me. I love you so much. You can beat this, I know you can. I’ll be right here when you wake up.”
Tears flowed down his face as he gently kissed his fingers and placed them on her lips, next to the tube that was breathing for her.

TBC

If you don't continue this story I may just have to steal one of the other peoples pitch forks and force you to keep writing.... this story had me in tears.... you have such a knack for emotional writing......*tears slide down cheek*...... please please please continue

OMG! Don't leave us there!! Poor Sara!! Grissom is right to feel horrible - he's the one who landed her there!!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

CSI_Trainee said:
If you don't continue this story I may just have to steal one of the other peoples pitch forks and force you to keep writing.... this story had me in tears.... you have such a knack for emotional writing......*tears slide down cheek*...... please please please continue
:D ok

A couple hours later:
Sara was lying in a hospital bed when she woke up. She shot up quickly. There was a mirror directly in front of her bed so she looked into it. She had cuts all over her face. Suddenly, tears began pouring out of her eyes. They stung her face because of the cuts. Grissom came bursting into the room. He ran over to the bed and hugged her tightly. She squeezed him until her arms cramped.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about earlier. I love you." He told her over and over again crying.

"I'm sorry too. I love you so much. What happened?" She asked.

"You attempted suicide." He replied. He took her hand and squeezed it.

"God. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have been so selfish." She apologised.

"You had every right to be mad."

"I'm so happy. I love you." She said, kissing him.

"I love you too."
TBC

Back