Grissom/Hodges -- because why not?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PaniJeziora, Jan 29, 2009.

1. PaniJeziora

PaniJeziora Victim

Okay, i know that NOW we can't really 'see' Grissom/Hodges since William Peterson moved on from the show, BUT in the past we had a few tension filled moments, that gave me idea for this pairing.

when you think about it, it's not really all that weird, believe me:) so go and think and then let me know where your thoughts lead you and we will share Grissom/Hodges love!

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lmao, Hodges definitely has a mancrush on Grissom. i would never in a million years want to see anything slashy between those two, but it gives you a funny idea anyhow.

Hodges has a deep sense of loyalty for Grissom, and his relationship with Langston is so much different than with any other CSI. it seems that it's Langston who wants to impress Hodges, not the other way around. looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. but i bet Dave will be ecstatic when Grissom comes back.

Pozdrawiam. ;)

3. PaniJeziora

PaniJeziora Victim

haha, he should be! maybe it was a threesome? grissom, hodges and sara? ;)

but i must admit, i write slash with those two, and i love it, and i love reading other's work on them, because, come on!

they are fun to write, don't tell me you never thought about it ;)

maybe a little weird, but still, all that geek love:) everybody loves geeks nowadays [especially as handsome as grissom or hodges ;)]

4. PaniJeziora

PaniJeziora Victim

no ja ciebie też :D

5. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hi PaniJeziora and welcome to talk.csifiles.com! Please know that here at Talk there are rules and guidlines to follow.

First off, double posting (two posts back to back within 24 hours) is not allowed. If you need to add more information to your post and it's before the 24 hour mark, please use the edit button to edit your posts.

Also, each post in Shipper Central must contain three lines of ON TOPIC discussion, i.e. the relationship between Grissom and Hodges.

Shipper Central Rules can be found here.

Thank you, and again welcome to Talk. :)