Greg/Lindsay - He Lived Their First...

Re: Greg/Lindsay - He Lived There First...

ahh! it's so cute! Radical618 i like it. i can add another to the list now. and i like your icon. CSI gummy's that's awsom

-x-liv

heehee...more minions. i'm glad people like this ship, i'm almost finished with my fic and i'll post the link when i'm done. in the mean time, what about SMile?

-x-liv

Aw, SMile is cute!! And SandRoe is one of the ones I came up with last night... I think it's the only one I came up with.

Oh! And SandMon. Yah, Jamaican sounding, but it's a ship name.

Just to remind you all, there is a 3 line minimum rule here at Shipper Central now, so could I ask everyone to flesh out their posts, make them more discursive and at least 3 lines in length.

Many thanks.

I like SMilie and Grind the best. Gresay?

I started writing a Greg and Lindsay story while I was at work today. I've only got one of the chapters typed up so far, but I have three written.

Little Lindsay (<- Couldn't think of anything better to call it) If that link doesn't work for some weird reason, then it's under CSI: NY and it's called Little Lindsay. It's using the plot I posted above.

ETA: I got up to chapter three typed up. That's all I have right now. Hopefully I'll have an idea once I get some sleep.

i really like Grind as a ship name...yet i'm still a sucker for S&M. who wants to make a poll?

BTW Amanda i love the fic so far,i can't wait for an update.

what would happen if Greg and Lindsay knew eachother before the crossover that the have to have sometime in the future?

-x-liv

Back