greg game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yep. That was wayy too easy lol... But I just had to put a pic from that ep cause it's one of my fav Greg episodes ever! :) Ok your turn Cyn!

Yeah that's one of my fave eps too. Also easy to guess cause of the shirt. Sooo.... memorable. :lol:

New Pic Good luck!

haha. I'm gonna have to find a harder one next time. Yup Wojo it's your turn. ;)

Cool. OK I got one.

59074b6b.jpg

For some reason I'm thinking of the liquid latex scene. :lol: so I'll take a guess and say Slaves of Las Vegas. *anime blink*

He has like a perfect nose! lol that's a hard one because normally I go by the hair and you can't see it in this one but I'm gonna guess "HARVEST"

wow, that IS a hard one! Love that bottom lip. :devil: I'd say its from S5 or S6 though, right?

OMG how did you do that Sandana?! *bashes head into desk* Yes Harvest is right, it's your turn now. lol I swear I"m gonna find a more difficult image for my next turn! lmao

Lol I'm addicted to Greg's shirts and hair so that's what I go by. I could probably tell you what kind of shirt he was wearing in every single episode lol. k here's my pic kind of easy if you go by his SWEET shirt and what he's doing.
SWEET shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back