greg game

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY !!!

um .. lets see .. okay here we go :

http://black-glass.org/s5/01/Viva_Las_Vegas_0339.jpg

its really big .. sorry .. but it should be easy-cheesy .. sorry in a really rhyming mood.

*EDITED* for much too large an image. Please abide by the 400 width x 400 height maximum size allowed for posting images. BTW, I hope you have permish from the owners of that site to link up to their images. Better yet, upload the pictures to your own site and then provide the link.

Thanks much. :)

Fun gone is better then game over, hotlinking is not allowed and it can come back and bite this board in the backside, better to do the URL. ;)

crmscnnvstgtr101 when that link is clicked on it goes to a page stating "Hotlinking" please either take Tally's Suggestion in the "Edit" to your post or pick another picture and use the URL Code if you don't have it uploaded to your own site.

Thank you. ;)

crmscnnvstgtr shes posting another one because she left the name on it, i did that before so your not the only one crmscnnvstgtr

huh .. sorry .. so tired .. cant even concentrate on my stupid math project for the summer .. yeah it was a swtupid mistake .. im awake until 4 in the morning doing some stuff for school and im was ticked off at my calculator being broken and i didnt edit the link and my computer shut down in me and this past week has been crazy .. so once again sorry !

huh .. sorry .. so tired .. cant even concentrate on my stupid math project for the summer .. yeah it was a swtupid mistake .. im awake until 4 in the morning doing some stuff for school and im was ticked off at my calculator being broken and i didnt edit the link and my computer shut down in me and this past week has been crazy .. so once again sorry !
Breath..... thats it, now when your ready they are saying its still your turn because of the problem, try again, if you don't want to upload to your own album, use the url code and just link to the picture. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back